AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

2 hours ago, Murderock said:

Bought your script (before i got vip so not even 10% off) for mahogany tables and all the bot does is build one table, then absolutely nothing but move the window around. never removes it or builds another. I would like my money back please. unusable for me. 

Please verify whether you're starting both the script, your accounts, your inventory & the butler as specified in the thread. Please also make sure to use fixed mode.

What would be cool is if it was able to build a full house. Imagine your MTA scripts gui but for construction. You create a building list, it generates a list of the required items, checks bank for the items, buys the ones you dont have, then navigates to your house to build and castle wars to bank. ;o I might make this for my self smh ahahahah

11 hours ago, ibloody said:

What would be cool is if it was able to build a full house. Imagine your MTA scripts gui but for construction. You create a building list, it generates a list of the required items, checks bank for the items, buys the ones you dont have, then navigates to your house to build and castle wars to bank. ;o I might make this for my self smh ahahahah

It's a cool idea. You should definitely make it for yourself if you can :).

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2019 at 7:00 PM, Murderock said:

Bought your script (before i got vip so not even 10% off) for mahogany tables and all the bot does is build one table, then absolutely nothing but move the window around. never removes it or builds another. I would like my money back please. unusable for me. 

Mines also having this issue, just bought it and it's not working.

On 12/23/2019 at 11:55 PM, Syracuse Lol said:

Trial?

Do you still need a trial?

On 12/24/2019 at 1:53 PM, t3chnoo said:

Mines also having this issue, just bought it and it's not working.

Are you using mirror mode? Resizable? How is your room setup?

On 12/25/2019 at 2:16 AM, hawkwingx23 said:

Its working just fine for me although it seems rather slow at building and removing.

On 12/26/2019 at 5:58 AM, itsmejb4 said:

inv pictures for setups arent displaying

Please remind me about this tomorrow, I'll try and get some new pictures :).