AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

4 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

Please make sure to open the spoilers and scroll all the way down, the spoilers seem to be a bit buggy for some people. Make sure to 100% follow the instructions, as this sounds like a startup user-error.

I've followed these steps. I'm currently level 55 construction and making Oak Larders up to level 91.  Even with the inventory setup exactly the same due to the script not being fast enough eventually I have a full inventory + a full butler and then the script keeps talking to the butler but he won't give any planks away since the inventory is full. 

2 hours ago, MichaelSB said:

I've followed these steps. I'm currently level 55 construction and making Oak Larders up to level 91.  Even with the inventory setup exactly the same due to the script not being fast enough eventually I have a full inventory + a full butler and then the script keeps talking to the butler but he won't give any planks away since the inventory is full. 

Could you please make a screenshot? :)

26 minutes ago, Fabiolous88 said:

Hey what do you mean with  "open the spoilers and scroll all the way down"? what do you mean with spoilers

https://gyazo.com/18966f4b894b8b4832c5c16d0ea6fa37

17 minutes ago, Fabiolous88 said:

Here is the screenshot: now that i have a demon butler, it just goes talking to him and freezes. and before that, when it teles to house, instead of clicking on build mode it just freezes.screenshot_13_06_2019-20_40_22.thumb.png.481103bd7c6505266314de579fb5cb27.png

You're using resizable mode. Please use fixed mode and follow the instructions mentioned in the spoiler (make sure to scroll down), it should than work as expected :).

OSBot Version:
Mirror Mode?: No
Description Of Bug: Won't continue Demon Butler convo after initial talk. It just clicks the butler then stays there.
Console Error : No
Screenshot of in-game screen(upload on imgur? 

http://prntscr.com/o4iewp

UPDATE:

I got it to work, I just had to send the butler for planks before starting the script even if he's standing right next to me.

Edited by Upon
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, sketchkidyo said:

My main of 1935 total is now permanent  banned, and this was only script I used..

Everybody will get banned. It's just a matter of how long your account can survive. Please don't bother posting that your accounts got banned on the forums, people get their accounts banned on a daily basis :).

Working perfectly using phials but struggling to get it to work with demon butler. The script keeps trying to take more planks from the butler whilst the inventory is full. I will continue using phials unless there's something I may be doing wrong? my inventory just has hammer, saw, coins and noted mahogany planks.

I am doing mahogany dining tables using a mirror.

5 minutes ago, compl3x said:

Working perfectly using phials but struggling to get it to work with demon butler. The script keeps trying to take more planks from the butler whilst the inventory is full. I will continue using phials unless there's something I may be doing wrong? my inventory just has hammer, saw, coins and noted mahogany planks.

I am doing mahogany dining tables using a mirror.

I was using 26 planks not 24. Having switched to 24 it seems to be working with the demon butler now.

• Like 1