AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

19 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Could you show me a GIF of what’s happening? :)

Im pretty busy honestly and dont know how to do that. If you run it you'll see what im talking about. Neither option will click on the intended object when selecting what to build. Im assuming maybe the hook is broken or jagex moved the object around.

5 hours ago, itsmejb4 said:

Im pretty busy honestly and dont know how to do that. If you run it you'll see what im talking about. Neither option will click on the intended object when selecting what to build. Im assuming maybe the hook is broken or jagex moved the object around.

All right got it, thanks! Any chance you could send me a reminding PM about this on monday so I can have a look at it by then? :)

16 hours ago, maricopia said:

Can i get a trial?

Sure thing. Trial granted.

6 hours ago, Pandaking said:

can i get a trial?

Sure thing. Trial granted.

5 hours ago, Pandaking said:

bot kept getting stuck making tables

Have you followed the startup instructions? Do you have both a dining room and kitchen in your house?

30 minutes ago, Doni11 said:

that was a good waste of money, almost 7 bucks to realise that he keeps spamclicking demon butler while he already took a full inventory of plank,??

refund possible ?

Not a waste of money at all! Please make sure to properly read the startup instructions and follow them carefully. If started correctly, the script should work as expected! :)

1 hour ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Not a waste of money at all! Please make sure to properly read the startup instructions and follow them carefully. If started correctly, the script should work as expected! :)

there just something not right with the demon butler programing , 

but doesnt matter ima use Phails, he still does 200kxp a hour with phails so i can live with that.

thanks anyway, i know Con is hard to script, thats y theres only 1 out there on the whole site.

cheers man, (sorry for my angry first post) 😛

1 hour ago, Doni11 said:

but doesnt matter ima use Phails, he still does 200kxp a hour with phails so i can live with that.

thanks anyway, i know Con is hard to script, thats y theres only 1 out there on the whole site.

No worries. That being said, I'm still confident that its not bugged if followed the correct instructions. Any chance you could show me how you're setting up both your account and the butler?

On 8/12/2019 at 4:18 PM, Eagle Scripts said:

No worries. That being said, I'm still confident that its not bugged if followed the correct instructions. Any chance you could show me how you're setting up both your account and the butler?

On 8/12/2019 at 2:50 PM, Doni11 said:

Mine was spam clicking demon as well Ill try again and follow as closley as i can and see if it still does the same I. was super exited to get some construction done came back after 10 minutes and it was spam clicking butler and i was like rip already going to get a temp ban for this shit and not even worth the tem ban

3 hours ago, Pandaking said:

Mine was spam clicking demon as well Ill try again and follow as closley as i can and see if it still does the same I. was super exited to get some construction done came back after 10 minutes and it was spam clicking butler and i was like rip already going to get a temp ban for this shit and not even worth the tem ban

Any chance you could join the Discord listed on the OP and send a message in there? You might be able to screenshare me there so I can see what's going on.