AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

Hey Eagle.

I've been trying to use the script but I'm having a couple of issues. Sometimes when I teleport to my house and the bot turns on building mode it gets stuck and won't move... I have to pause and move off the building mode and play the script again. Also isn't taking new rings of dueling out of the bank for some reason?

Also been trying progression beta but it doesn't work :( Gets confused and keeps trying to take planks out of the bank when it already has a full bag.

Just trying to provide feedback to help :D Thanks!

1 hour ago, Auzzievacation said:

Hey Eagle.

I've been trying to use the script but I'm having a couple of issues. Sometimes when I teleport to my house and the bot turns on building mode it gets stuck and won't move... I have to pause and move off the building mode and play the script again. Also isn't taking new rings of dueling out of the bank for some reason?

Also been trying progression beta but it doesn't work :( Gets confused and keeps trying to take planks out of the bank when it already has a full bag.

Just trying to provide feedback to help :D Thanks!

Are you 100% following the startup instructions? Are you using mirror mode? Progressive mode is still in beta and, unfortunately, does not work as well for all customers.

16 hours ago, hidden arrow said:

Hey I would like a trial please

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

16 hours ago, Fabiolous88 said:

Hello! may i have a trial please?

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

13 hours ago, MichaelSB said:

I can't view the setting up the script on your post, but the script is slowish, can i speed it up a little bit?

Edit: Due to the script being slow the script bugs out where it only wants to talk to the butler with a full inventory and the butler has a full inventory

Please make sure to open the spoilers and scroll all the way down, the spoilers seem to be a bit buggy for some people. Make sure to 100% follow the instructions, as this sounds like a startup user-error.

Hello! I just got the trial and I'm experiencing a problem.

im making oak larders and I'm 38 construction (i don't have a demon butler). so when i start the script, i turn demon butler off and turn house teleport and castle wars on. the problem i have is that when i tele, the bot keeps the cursor on "call servant" and just stays like that. what should i do? 

thank you very much in advance.

1 hour ago, Fabiolous88 said:

Hello! I just got the trial and I'm experiencing a problem.

im making oak larders and I'm 38 construction (i don't have a demon butler). so when i start the script, i turn demon butler off and turn house teleport and castle wars on. the problem i have is that when i tele, the bot keeps the cursor on "call servant" and just stays like that. what should i do? 

thank you very much in advance.

Could you please show me a screenshot?