AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

Yeah it gets stuck and spam clicks the Demon Butler for me too every now and then, I have to manually click and move my character away 1 tile and then the script adjusts itself and continues as normal, but then it will randomly get stuck again, sometimes 1 minute after correcting it or a couple hours later.

I'll add the log next time this happens and edit it into this post.

7 hours ago, Trivy said:

Yeah it gets stuck and spam clicks the Demon Butler for me too every now and then, I have to manually click and move my character away 1 tile and then the script adjusts itself and continues as normal, but then it will randomly get stuck again, sometimes 1 minute after correcting it or a couple hours later.

I'll add the log next time this happens and edit it into this post.

Please make sure to make a screenshot of everything (with script stopped) so I can see your inventory as well as the exact dialogue it is then it.

my script pauses all the time and when i unpause it, it pauses straight away again. It says that i dont have enough noted planks in my inventory but if i use demon butler i shouldnt need noted planks right ? either way i have noted planks in invent anyways and a bunch in my bank aswell still doesnt help 

Edited by jonteeffs

8 hours ago, jonteeffs said:

my script pauses all the time and when i unpause it, it pauses straight away again. It says that i dont have enough noted planks in my inventory but if i use demon butler i shouldnt need noted planks right ? either way i have noted planks in invent anyways and a bunch in my bank aswell still doesnt help 

Please read the thread on how exactly to start it