AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

keep banking the saw and hammer in progssive mode

When it teleport to the house it go out the portal and in agian to choose bulding mode not worth seem more like a botter you should do it with settings wink.png

And it always change chair when it make the normal plank chair smile.png

What object was it trying to make when banking saw and hammer?

Hey Eagle! For me it keeps saying that for Mahogany tables with butler checked. the Status is always saying: "Going into Building Mode", "Removing Object [butler]", then goes out portal and continues down that road. Back and fourth.

Thanks for reporting, would you mind sending me a PM with your skype so you can show me? (:

The only problem I'm noticing may be on my part, but after running the script for about 15 - 20 minutes it'll stop at "Removing Object [butler]" I start the script the exact way it instructs you to, so I'm unaware of whats going on. If someone is able to throw some advice my way so I can get 99 Construction, that would be dope!

Edited by Wish You Luck

The only problem I'm noticing may be on my part, but after running the script for about 15 - 20 minutes it'll stop at "Removing Object [butler]" I start the script the exact way it instructs you to, so I'm unaware of whats going on. If someone is able to throw some advice my way so I can get 99 Construction, that would be dope!

did this only happen once or multiple times?

hi bro, if there any chance i would be able to get a trial on this script at all? 

Granted

• Deceiver changed the title to AIO Construction