AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

I've not been able to get to the scripting pc today. I'll try to do it tomorrow.

I've managed to push the update from the pc.

V1.31 Should be live soon

Oak Larders with demon butler still not working for me.. Isn't 1.31 suppose to be the fix for it? WHen I open the "menu" to select what to build it doesn't click anything. I have to manually push oak larder

Edited by xAnghellic

has demon butler been fixed? also when i do oak dinning table it makes oak kitchen table and freezes not sure what it is

Please read the instructions on how to start the script, if building a table you can only have the room you're building the table for.

Butler fix will be uploaded this evening, then ill finally be home at my scripting pc

when it withdrew 1 RoD it logs off saying it has no rings left, i got 96 RoD in bank

edit: i dont think the bot is working at all... i got all the resources in bank, i chose a different method varrock/house teleport and it still logoff saying there are no resources in bank. is it because of the new update?

Edited by Allan3784

when it withdrew 1 RoD it logs off saying it has no rings left, i got 96 RoD in bank

edit: i dont think the bot is working at all... i got all the resources in bank, i chose a different method varrock/house teleport and it still logoff saying there are no resources in bank. is it because of the new update?

Please tell me the settings you use so I can try to simulate your problem

i just ticked house/castle war and doing crude chair.

OSBot Version: 2.4.86

Mirror Mode?: No

Description Of Bug: Script doesnt seem to make any oak larders, I'm using the phials method. It just stands there.

Console Error : No errors

Screenshot (upload on imgur):

NGvY6fn.png

I'll look at both of them tonight.

EDIT: Tested both of your problems with the new version that's going to be pushed tonight. It worked fine.

Once the update has been pushed, please be sure to read on how to start the script.

Edited by Eagle Scripts

• Deceiver changed the title to AIO Construction