AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

You've been granted 3 hours because I'm granting you 1 minute after you requested

already have 3-4 times that it keep standing before a object try to remove it, but it keep standing and doenst do anything.

44ada43d6bc4c3b6ad89beccf5b2f303.png

also a suggestion to add normal butler 2

edit i bought the script cause need some fast levels.

but demon butler also not working. keeps having trouble's with the dialoge

https://gyazo.com/d91e40a285070b67c24c88e1fd71a1d5

Edited by jappa
  • Like 1

already have 3-4 times that it keep standing before a object try to remove it, but it keep standing and doenst do anything.

also a suggestion to add normal butler 2

edit i bought the script cause need some fast levels.

but demon butler also not working. keeps having trouble's with the dialoge

https://gyazo.com/d91e40a285070b67c24c88e1fd71a1d5

Im on vacation ill look into it in 2 weeks

Edited by Eagle Scripts

Was also having trouble removing items.

No support for two weeks? Shucks, see you when you get back.

​@EagleScripts I might note, this is a major problem and the bot is practically non-functional at this time.

Edited by Runedroid

EDIT: Script works ok but very slow; making oak dung doors which is suppose to gain around 300k-400k exp ph, with script it barely gets 60k ph.... I have to babysit it constantly, it seems to keep getting stuck when it pays the butler, after that the script still runs but does nothing.

Edited by bero

• 2 weeks later...

@@Eagle Scripts

Does this script work with normal butler?

Also if you wanna use a butler to build oak larders wouldnt this need a diningroom for the bellpull or is the script gonna bug out?

Only the demon butler is currently supported, it doesnt need a dining room because it doesnt ring the bell at the moment. Once it removed the object the butler is already back

so if i want to get the script to do 33-67 cons i should just unnote in rimmington?

i think i gonna get this tomorrow

Yes, but you could also just go with house tabs and RoD, which is also fast.

Good to hear you're getting the script, please bear in mind that its not running that smooth, seeing the comments from people. I'm on vacation, once i'm back 27-28th, i'll fix it

Just paid for this to grind out 50 con, not working kinda mad. 

OSBot Version: newest most updated. 
Mirror Mode?: yes
Description Of Bug:  trying to use while mirror mode for 50, tried everything, jif using dueling rings it keep using all my charges if i use varrock tele just used all my varrock teles....
Console Error : ?

Screenshot (upload on imgur):    no point just doesnt do anything but use my teles. 

Yes, but you could also just go with house tabs and RoD, which is also fast.

Good to hear you're getting the script, please bear in mind that its not running that smooth, seeing the comments from people. I'm on vacation, once i'm back 27-28th, i'll fix it

didnt see this post and now im pretty mad..... not working and gotta wait and to lazy to deal with fken refunds.... bull shittttttt

Edited by GameCube

Just paid for this to grind out 50 con, not working kinda mad. 

OSBot Version: newest most updated. Mirror Mode?: yesDescription Of Bug:  trying to use while mirror mode for 50, tried everything, jif using dueling rings it keep using all my charges if i use varrock tele just used all my varrock teles....Console Error : ?

Screenshot (upload on imgur):    no point just doesnt do anything but use my teles. 

didnt see this post and now im pretty mad..... not working and gotta wait and to lazy to deal with fken refunds.... bull shittttttt

the script wont build anything at all.

It opens the building menu and then not build the object.

the logger gets spammed with 2 "building object" messages per secound

do you know how fast you can fix this?

Once i'm home i'll push the previous version, which worked without a problem. Can't do anything right now guys, sorry