BETA v1.7.19

Laz

Okay sorry we have a badass over here... Your the one complaining about the bot , how they changed it to make it look more human-like.

Mr. Spell check alot?

Deuces

You're*

Didn't complain. All I did was asking if anyone was having the same problems that I was having with my bots.

Mr. Smarty pants.

40-0, no deuce here.

Where did you read again it was changed to make it more human-like? Send me the link to the post. All the OT says it was changed, we don't know exactly in what way.

Okay sorry we have a badass over here... Your the one complaining about the bot , how they changed it to make it look more human-like.

Mr. Spell check alot?

Deuces

You're*

Didn't complain. All I did was asking if anyone was having the same problems that I was having with my bots.

Mr. Smarty pants.

40-0, no deuce here.

Where did you read again it was changed to make it more human-like? Send me the link to the post. All the OT says it was changed, we don't know exactly in what way.

Here you go sir

I'm not saying they changed the mouse tweak because of my post but I'm pretty sure it had some relation to the tweaking.

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/7183-better-mouse-movement/

Tell me what ya think :P

I made a prime example of how the bots mouse looks, (like a push mouse on the center of a laptop)

So they changed it to make it look more human like, shuddering fast speeds to slow, jerking back and forth, moving up x,y cordinates jiggjagg

-W8

Here you go sir

I'm not saying they changed the mouse tweak because of my post but I'm pretty sure it had some relation to the tweaking.

Tell me what ya think tongue.png

I made a prime example of how the bots mouse looks, (like a push mouse on the center of a laptop)

So they changed it to make it look more human like, shuddering fast speeds to slow, jerking back and forth, moving up x,y cordinates jiggjagg

-W8

Well you made a thread with a suggestion. But now, who told you what they changed was exactly what you suggested?

By the way, I lol'd at this:

The jagex bot detection system looks at mouse movements, errors, bot like movements=ban.

That's not how it works on 07. It's kinda works more like that in EoC, but not 07. There's no BotWatch or anything similar. Bans on 07 have a little bit more to do with reports, failing random events, and well, just doing stuff that is not human-like (for example, something I've noticed a lot while using this, is that even when the object/npc/entity is on the screen, the script will walk to it with the minimap, when it's clearly on the screen and clickable)

Going to sleep now, ttyl.

Edited by SD8Z

Here you go sir

Tell me what ya think tongue.png

-W8

Well you made a thread with a suggestion. But now, who told you what they changed was exactly what you suggested?

By the way, I lol'd at this:

The jagex bot detection system looks at mouse movements, errors, bot like movements=ban.

That's not how it works on 07. It's kinda works more like that in EoC, but not 07. There's no BotWatch or anything similar. Bans on 07 have a little bit more to do with reports, failing random events, and well, just doing stuff that is not human-like (for example, something I've noticed a lot while using this, is that even when the object/npc/entity is on the screen, the script will walk to it with the minimap, when it's clearly on the screen and clickable)

Going to sleep now, ttyl.

Lol, there is a BotWatch in 07, where have you been? They just fully implemented it recently too: http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?317,318,424,65068399