Quick-Hopper

FrostBug

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm having a lot of problems figuring out exactly what I need to import for this to function.  Could someone paste their imports so that I can figure out where I am going wrong?  I went through each error and tried to find the corresponding imports through searching the suggested imports, searching the api, and googling but I believe I'm missing a couple still.  

On 9/27/2018 at 6:00 PM, FrostBug said:

Updated for 28/09/2018 game update

Nice bug! I assume this was made to work with mirror mode too? I had been using a very simplistic hopper which couldn't even scroll but could hop to same 12 worlds over and over based on what was visible. Will definitely give this a go.

35 minutes ago, cooldoruk60 said:

Nice bug! I assume this was made to work with mirror mode too? I had been using a very simplistic hopper which couldn't even scroll but could hop to same 12 worlds over and over based on what was visible. Will definitely give this a go.

It interacts with the scroll widgets, so it's fine in mirror

Was made back when world-switcher was first added to the game, before it was added into the OSBot API. These days I'd probably just recommend using the standard API

1 hour ago, FrostBug said:

It interacts with the scroll widgets, so it's fine in mirror

Was made back when world-switcher was first added to the game, before it was added into the OSBot API. These days I'd probably just recommend using the standard API

I've had issues with scrolling in mirror mode in the past and worldHopper definitely never worked due to that. Maybe they fixed though not sure.

• 2 months later...