VIP status not showing

Glorious Gold

I just purchased vip a couple days ago and then cancelled the recurring payments but re-enabled because it wasn't allowing me to access the mirror-client dl page. Now it still says I'm not a VIP even though my client area says i am.

Subscription Receipt for VIP

Hello Profixified,

You have successfully signed up for a subscription to VIP using PayPal.
Your first subscription payment, for $9.99 USD, has already been sent to Meire & Brito Automation.

Subscription Details

Date of sign up: May 17, 2015 Subscription Name: VIP Subscription Number: S-3RS27430SF172031W Item Number: 444300 Subscription Terms: $9.99 USD for the first 31 days

Then $9.99 USD for each 31 days

Your subscription will automatically renew at the rates stated above unless you cancel prior to the end of the billing period.
If you have any questions or concerns about this subscription, please contact Meire & Brito Automation.

Contact Information

Business Name: Meire & Brito Automation Contact Email: paypal@osbot.org Contact Phone:  

Notification Preferences
Right now, we don't send you an email every time you make a payment for this subscription. To change your Notifications preferences, log in to your PayPal account, go to your Profile, and click My settings.

Cancelling Your Subscription
If you would like to cancel this subscription, log in to your PayPal account and go to the "History" subtab of the "My Account" tab. Choose "Subscriptions" from the pull-down "Show" menu and press the "Submit" button. Choose this subscription, and click on its "Details" link. You will be taken to a Transaction Details page from which you may cancel your subscription. Cancelling your subscription will immediately stop all future scheduled payments for this subscription.