I hate Zulrah so much

Mustikurupt

I pretty much consider myself a very calm and collected person, i don't get angry very often but this snake boss is making my day extremely upsetting. The last time i tried this boss, i was determined never to attempt it again. After hearing from multiple people not to give up and keep going, i thought ''i'll try it one more time'' and i did. This time was a bit different, i had money to buy a blowpipe, i had void range/mage, a trident and plenty of food. Money was not an issue. First two times i died today, i kind of laughed it off and thought it's normal, keep going. By the 10th time, i lost my cool and got very frustrated, i wanted to literally smash my laptop with a baseball bat. I'm still being told to keep going, that they died as well and kept going, but i am not them. I literally have zero tolerance when it comes to learning new things. I only do it if i have to. Getting my fucking drivers licence was easier than learning this boss. For all intents and purposes, i am officially done with Zulrah. I will more than likely never attempt this boss again, despite any ''tips'' i might get. Fuck this boss, fuck doing it, i am gonna go play some GTA Online to cool off, thank you for reading.

• Like 2

It's really easy once you get the hang. Took me give or take 30 attempts to learn to do him pretty consistently, (altho i killed him on my 5th attempt as a fluke i guess haha)... it was harder for me as i was only 75 mage 70 range at the time. I made like a rotations thing which might help:

foausau.png

Let me know if u have any questions.

(green = rng, blue = mage red = melee, yellow = jad)

also, the dots show you where to stand.

It's really easy once you get the hang. Took me give or take 30 attempts to learn to do him pretty consistently, (altho i killed him on my 5th attempt as a fluke i guess haha)... it was harder for me as i was only 75 mage 70 range at the time. I made like a rotations thing which might help:

foausau.png

Let me know if u have any questions.

(green = rng, blue = mage red = melee, yellow = jad)

also, the dots show you where to stand.

Its really ez once u learn the rotations properly, just keep going and eventually u'll learn how to do it

I appreciate the advice, but i realize Zulrah is just not my kind of boss. I just get way too frustrated too quickly and i have no motivation to go back and get angry again. I'd rather stick to simpler things, like Wyverns, Bandos or even Saradomin. 

Considering I see people down him consistently on a pure I figured he would be rather easy as its just learning the proper rotation and prayer switching

Easier said than done. Those fucking idiots at Jagex decided to include 3 random rotations because when Zulrah was released, it only had one rotation and was predictable. I just wish it was 2 rotations and not 4, it makes things alot harder to learn, it's bullshit, and all the rotations look almost te

I appreciate the advice, but i realize Zulrah is just not my kind of boss. I just get way too frustrated too quickly and i have no motivation to go back and get angry again. I'd rather stick to simpler things, like Wyverns, Bandos or even Saradomin. 

What's your stats? Maybe it would be easier to learn if you had better stats, if they are decent you should just keep trying. Find out what your mistakes are and correct them, it's trial and error really. If your not up for it, it's not that big of a deal, I heard they are removing a lot of the drops and reducing drop rates on rares.

Considering I see people down him consistently on a pure I figured he would be rather easy as its just learning the proper rotation and prayer switching

Easier said than done. If only they had just one rotation like before, instead of making it 4 rotations. To hell with Jagex

What's your stats? Maybe it would be easier to learn if you had better stats, if they are decent you should just keep trying. Find out what your mistakes are and correct them, it's trial and error really. If your not up for it, it's not that big of a deal, I heard they are removing a lot of the drops and reducing drop rates on rares.

I have 81 Magic and 80 Range, i would like higher but i can't be bothered to train them. I heard this as well, which i think will prevent me from going back. I was only motivated because i was seeing some people get like 200 k drops in a few minutes. If Wyverns wasn't so boring to me now, i would just stick to that because 800 k an hour is great money

Easier said than done. If only they had just one rotation like before, instead of making it 4 rotations. To hell with Jagex

I have 81 Magic and 80 Range, i would like higher but i can't be bothered to train them. I heard this as well, which i think will prevent me from going back. I was only motivated because i was seeing some people get like 200 k drops in a few minutes. If Wyverns wasn't so boring to me now, i would just stick to that because 800 k an hour is great money

Yes I agree completely but I mean zulrah is amazing money you just gotta stick to it man go watch some youtube videos and what not try and get it down pat smile.png

Easier said than done. Those fucking idiots at Jagex decided to include 3 random rotations because when Zulrah was released, it only had one rotation and was predictable. I just wish it was 2 rotations and not 4, it makes things alot harder to learn, it's bullshit, and all the rotations look almost te

It's basically 2 rotations... but each rotations has 2 varients.

basically 4 rotations, sure, but they are all similar so u only really need to learn 2. and anyway u get used to it after 10 kills or so.. literally just go try again... lol

It's basically 2 rotations... but each rotations has 2 varients.

basically 4 rotations, sure, but they are all similar so u only really need to learn 2. and anyway u get used to it after 10 kills or so.. literally just go try again... lol

I took your advice and went for it again, i just couldn't let it go lol

I noticed something, i learned some of the rotations but what was killing me majority of the time was the toxic clouds. I decided to wear serpentine helm, along with trident and i got the snake boss to 293 hp, including the Jad Phase which i managed to handle. I will go back to Zulrah again once i have more money to spend but i found my method of killing it. I appreciate you telling me to continue, i might kill it now, thanks bro

I took your advice and went for it again, i just couldn't let it go lol

I noticed something, i learned some of the rotations but what was killing me majority of the time was the toxic clouds. I decided to wear serpentine helm, along with trident and i got the snake boss to 293 hp, including the Jad Phase which i managed to handle. I will go back to Zulrah again once i have more money to spend but i found my method of killing it. I appreciate you telling me to continue, i might kill it now, thanks bro

you'll get there mate haha. and when u do it's well worth!

when you get better you will be able to avoid all of the toxic clouds and pretty much never take damage from them at all.. i normally end up with more than half my food left. Also the other mistake people make is eating on melee/range phases. these phases are important for you to deal damage in and if you need to heal then wait till the snake drops / mage phase. also keep above 41 hp on mage phase at all times :)

also make sure ur using recoils etc.

Apaec