Dispute against Server Geeks

Nicholas

Disputed member:

so i bought a proxy and i went to bed last night and when i woke up today i started a new account and was in the process of getting my stats up by hand because there is no script for what i was trying to do (i can prove that) 

http://gyazo.com/6fb877409d8301b2f200010859d59718

i just cant wrap my head around how the hell i got banned after 30 minutes of the account being created with everything being done by hand. i know its his word V mine but i can prove i was doing everything by hand strictly by the stats before it got banned, and the scripts available/that i have.

now lets get into how this is weird; a theif has been arrested 4 times and convicted of larceny (google it if you dont know), he gets out and he gets caught stealing again, even if the evidence is iffy, the jury most likely will still convict him. Server Geeks is the thief, because this is his:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/72222-servergeeks-selling-used-proxies/

sure he might sell unused ones here and there, but generally, this guy is as good as helen wong aka RSwalmart, scams but find a loop hole around it.

• Like 1

I have alerted  that he has a dispute open against him. He has 24 hours to respond and will be placed in the TWC usergroup as a precautionary measure. Like you said it is your word against his, if you can post the details of the proxy here it will be hidden for staff to see. We can then try and look into if the proxy has been resold or not. Anything else you could provide us with would be great, but without solid proof there is nothing we can do in this situation.

Actually I make the search easier for you. 

Mode view only: 

This is the proxy sold to Nick: 

(Staff Only)

Here is the whole string of proxies: 

(Staff Only)

So to conclude this you can review my recent proxy sales and contact all the users im sure the proxy is not resold they are deleted from our DB after they are sold.

Ill follow the dispute to stay updated. 

• Like 1

thanks for the speedy response, i have hidden all the proxies and their details. Staff are still able to see these, I am heading out now but i will let the staff team know about the dispute and either they will look into it or if none come online i will when i am back in 3 hours or so. Thanks, Varc.

• Like 1

thanks for the speedy response, i have hidden all the proxies and their details. Staff are still able to see these, I am heading out now but i will let the staff team know about the dispute and either they will look into it or if none come online i will when i am back in 3 hours or so. Thanks, Varc.

Always a pleasure im sure Mald will look into this when he comes about. 

• Administrator

No evidence he sold to anyone else, no evidence that you don't have another osbot account or another bot account with that script. From now on, like i said in the last dispute use the chat box/pm on osbot to buy from this user, so I can look at all pms sent to see if that proxy matches any other. Other than that, I can't. Dispute closed.

Also your conviction thing is invalid, I don't give a shit if someone gets accused 500 times if they are innocent 500 times they won't be punished here.

• Like 8