Free Guide on How to get Accounts Unbanned

Zakum

Most likely a scam? Don't assume things when I haven't spoken to you before, nor have you spoken to me. I am picking and choosing for a reason, not giving it to random members who just joined or an asshole like you. Keep your post count boosting off my thread, thanks smile.png

Cussing at him doesn't help your case regarding whether or not this is a scam.

Perhaps try approaching people with a more gentle and professional approach, because getting defensive like that really doesn't prove your point. He was simply looking out for others. Because in case you didn't know, people make fake jagex emails and hack people THAT way.

EDIT: Also in case you haven't realized, the people saying they want to know the method well after you said you would give it away again next weeks are the REAL post count boosters.

Edited by shai

Cussing at him doesn't help your case regarding whether or not this is a scam.

Perhaps try approaching people with a more gentle and professional approach, because getting defensive like that really doesn't prove your point. He was simply looking out for others. Because in case you didn't know, people make fake jagex emails and hack people THAT way.

EDIT: Also in case you haven't realized, the people saying they want to know the method well after you said you would give it away again next weeks are the REAL post count boosters.

The only cuss in there which doesn't count is "asshole".

It wasn't defensive, it was offensive ;)