Free Guide on How to get Accounts Unbanned

Zakum

But his account is older with a higher post count? how ever why is it private and not to show to anyone who reads this thread?

Because if everybody uses it, it won't be as effective anymore I assume... same reason why mirror client is vip only (for example)

Would be cool to get my hands on this, got a really old account that got banned on 07

It's private for a reason, think about it.

Would you go around sharing your secret gold farming method which makes you 1 grand a day?

Exactly. And who knows, jmods can 100% be on this thread and read the method. Then what happens, the method doesn't work anymore. Or if too many people use it, method = gone.

His account is Older and ALSO has a higher post count, thats why I also mention, im not sharing it to an ASSHOLE which he is smile.png

Just to let you know I wasn't being a asshole, but just giving other members heads up. How on earth could I be a Jagex when I've been botting on this site, and had several goldfarms. 

Just to let you know I wasn't being a asshole, but just giving other members heads up. How on earth could I be a Jagex when I've been botting on this site, and had several goldfarms. 

Oh, I never said you were part of Jagex.

I said that Jagex Moderators will of course know about this site, which means they can through the forums. If the method was posted out in public, it wouldn't work anymore. 

Feel free to pm me, I have a few accounts I would test this on.

I was going to pm you my skype, but it won't let me pm you until a certain time has pass.