So as of July 21 2015 paypal will be covering intangible goods.

Paypal is probably the best out of all the checkouts WU you pay a crap load of fees, skrill the withdraw fee is horrid and paypal I believe its 2.9% I could be wrong though but I believe its 2.9% so like .029/1. 

so i just create a new PP acc? and theyll forget about everything? even if i use the same bank account? some serious system:D

so i just create a new PP acc? and theyll forget about everything? even if i use the same bank account? some serious system:D

I'm sure paypal is not retarded most likely you will need to pay off the old balance to start a new account, also paypal does not lock account for no reason only if the account is a liability to there business so you can still log back into your old account and pay the overdue balance and they should reinstate your account I suggest a swift look over there terms of service and stuff would due you a good bit mate. 

I'm sure paypal is not retarded most likely you will need to pay off the old balance to start a new account, also paypal does not lock account for no reason only if the account is a liability to there business so you can still log back into your old account and pay the overdue balance and they should reinstate your account I suggest a swift look over there terms of service and stuff would due you a good bit mate. 

i might do it once i have the time:) thank you for the tip tho:)

I'm reading the revised terms of agreement as of july 1st ( I'm not sure if they are going to update it again on july 12th), but if what I'm reading is correct, the protection is only for buyers.

http://gyazo.com/6c064dd8403d9cfe5c97a9a9245af418

This might actually be even worse for sellers haha tongue.png

As long as you have posted terms of service/delivery on your website, you should be fine.

• Like 1