Goodbye osbot, I think I'm done botting for now

Fade

I like how everyone says to delete random.dat without knowing its behavior to being deleted. 

I think this image would be an appropriate reply,

drWIZTJ.png

Not sure why there is such an elitist attitude about this issue.. We're all trying to avoid bans and it couldn't hurt to delete it anyways right?

I never claim 100% that my method of botting is the best fool proof way. Its a botting site for runescape get over yourselves..

Because HWID resets are just that easy right?

Yea it actually is pretty easy as far as I'm aware..

Not sure why there is such an elitist attitude about this issue.. We're all trying to avoid bans and it couldn't hurt to delete it anyways right?

I never claim 100% that my method of botting is the best fool proof way. Its a botting site for runescape get over yourselves..

Yea it actually is pretty easy as far as I'm aware..

You practically need a new motherboard

I understand your pain man, but you just have to keep pushing. I personally have a lot of faith in the mirror client, and in my opinion it's making rapid improvements. Stick around for a little longer, who knows maybe you will start making the 100 - 1000+ dollars a month. Throughout my entire course of botting I have actually never had an account banned. I mean, I have never farmed but I have botted dozens of different accounts. One thing I have always done while botting is join "Mod Mark" fc, and occasionally (rarely at all) talk in the CC like a normal person, or reply to other players talking about pointless stuff. I have no proof if this decreases ban rates, but it's just always something ive done. wink.png

• Like 1

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/68370-how-to-change-your-hwid-prevent-being-instant-flagged/

I don't claim it all works 100% I just try what others suggest and pass the word that it MIGHT help. 

That might be a temporary solution, but I don't think it will be saved, so each time you start your computer it will reset

The HWID is bound to the hardware component, not the operating system as far as I know

• Like 1