Fails in scripts

gratino1

• Mirror client version
  • v1.053.295
  •  
  • Console output / terminal output
  • [DEBUG][04/20 01:20:20 AM]: Loading script id : 443
    [DEBUG][04/20 01:20:21 AM]: Loaded script!
    [DEBUG][04/20 01:20:21 AM]: Launching script...
    [iNFO][bot #1][04/20 01:20:21 AM]: Loaded 5 built-in random solvers!
    [iNFO][04/20 01:20:21 AM]: Started script : Extreme Rooftops
  •  
  • Crash report if a crash occurred
  • Script that you ran
  • Extreme Rooftop Agility
  •  
  • Hooks that failed
  • On the Diffrent Agillity rooftops theres always 1 place where the bot just stops because it cant find next place to click, if i help bot and click for it, it works like normal
  • JVM/Browser bit version (32 / 64)
  • not sure using 64 windows tho lol

P.S. Divinity told me its not hes script and its the mirror client, and i needed to post here.

Edited by gratino1

P.S. Divinity told me its not hes script and its the mirror client, and i needed to post here.

@Divinity needs to stop doing that facep.gif

There's really no need to post it here. Either the script is compatible with the mirror client, or it isn't.

MGI is well aware of the difference in entity change visibility compared to the regular client

@Divinity needs to stop doing that facep.gif

There's really no need to post it here. Either the script is compatible with the mirror client, or it isn't.

MGI is well aware of the difference in entity change visibility compared to the regular client

True, there are a few things thats aren't 100% in mirror.

but scripts should run just 90-100% fine on the mirror client at this point.

Loading npcs/objects is something quite slow at some points,

but this should not stop the script from working.

It also took me several days to rewrite some parts of my scripts to make them work with the mirror.

tl;dr

Script should work fine at the mirror client, but can be slowed down if loading new areas :)

True, there are a few things thats aren't 100% in mirror.

but scripts should run just 90-100% fine on the mirror client at this point.

Loading npcs/objects is something quite slow at some points,

but this should not stop the script from working.

It also took me several days to rewrite some parts of my scripts to make them work with the mirror.

tl;dr

Script should work fine at the mirror client, but can be slowed down if loading new areas smile.png

its not slow, i can see that the bot moves camera and tries to click on the obstacle behind

its not slow, i can see that the bot moves camera and tries to click on the obstacle behind

I meant:

There is a possibility it is slow when loading new npcs/gameobjects, like entering new regions or an object that changes state.

It is just a bad camera angle ... which is not the client xD

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

His script had the same issue on standard. It's completely broken unusable up to a point where doing agility yourself is better because of how slow and ineffective it is. It's not a premium quality script, at all. Being lazy and not fixing the obvious issues, and complaining about the client's fault is quite a redundant reason for getting your script withdrawn from premium section.

Edited by Zebrafon

His script had the same issue on standard. It's completely broken unusable up to a point where doing agility yourself is better because of how slow and ineffective it is. It's not a premium quality script, at all. Being lazy and not fixing the obvious issues, and complaining about the client's fault is quite a redundant reason for getting your script withdrawn from premium section.

is it possible to get refund?

AIO hunter by divinity doesn't run very well on mirror either. It leaves over half the traps closed. I run it on standard and it does 2 times the chins/h. I don't know much about scripting (planning on learning once this semester is done), but I am sure the mirror performance can be picked up!

ya but hunter could be an issue.

Mirror client loads the objects very slow,

So if the object catches something it changes to another state.

The mirror client takes a while before it actually detects it.

last time My preivate chinner took 5 seconds to load the closed traps... :s

I know it has been reported before, the last perfomance update, sped it up fairly hard.

but still some work to do! :)

Khaleesi

ya but hunter could be an issue.

Mirror client loads the objects very slow,

So if the object catches something it changes to another state.

The mirror client takes a while before it actually detects it.

last time My preivate chinner took 5 seconds to load the closed traps... :s

I know it has been reported before, the last perfomance update, sped it up fairly hard.

but still some work to do! smile.png

Khaleesi

Ah.. but see, I use your tut island and I use your al k script and they work the same on standard or on mirror.