Fruity NMZ

Fruity

On 3/25/2021 at 11:18 AM, vsmackz said:

having a couple issues, can someone help? I've created new profiles and still the same issues. never had these problems before 

https://i.gyazo.com/b50c0250d35977f6c89294a40b1f63b9.mp4

[INFO][Bot #2][03/25 01:07:50 PM]: Unable to find item within your setupBurnt page must be junk
[INFO][Bot #2][03/25 01:07:50 PM]: Unable to find item within your setupTome of fire must be junk

any update on this? still having this same issue 

On 4/7/2021 at 10:26 AM, Fruity said:

Does it purposly select elvarg? Does it deselect any others?

'Grab Gear' button and if a special weapon is found it will be enabled, What weapon you wanting to use if this doesnt work?

Will check the script to see what might be the cause, if it is not logging the reason i will be sure to add logs at all the points it stops the script.

Could you screenshot the dream settings ui you have selected?

i just used "custom" preset and set my nmz to the MTD bosses, when i put MTD it just clicks the dream and instead of changing it, it just clicks accept to whatever was there before

This is the GIF I was talking about the other day, apologies for the delayed response! https://gyazo.com/0a9e54f06fd0e86555aad0b92a95f716

Drink potion has been visible and sometimes also just on the mini map, doesn't seem to be a factor with this error AFAIK. 

I think it may be an "error" caused by me trying to load up more than 2 accounts on the same time which makes it clutter a bit with the execution of the script in the start of my bot sessions. It's honestly not that big of a deal though, so if it takes too much effort or anything don't bother trying to fix it! 

• Like 1

On 4/9/2021 at 6:43 PM, vsmackz said:

any update on this? still having this same issue 

Believe this is due to the ',' within the message, I have amended the script to handle this better. Will be in next update.

Also, added a failsafe for the 'cant hold any more pages' message - if this comes up it will mark the book as charged

On 4/10/2021 at 3:03 AM, nerdwhomper said:

Any way to switch combat styles at specified levels?

Currently no, something I want to add but its risky with pure accounts and all that, wouldn't want to add something that has potential to ruin accounts if it is setup incorrectly. Needs to be thought out for the ux

19 hours ago, Pyker said:

@Fruity These are all the settings I have enabled .

ZQGQmUy.png

nbkaZY6.png

48skadK.png

pcPoPXV.png

Thank you,  I will copy the settings and see if I can find out what is going on. shouldn't be stopping unless the stop by is hit or if the coffer is empty or re-enter is disabled. will try find out what's up.

On 4/10/2021 at 11:36 AM, Daniboy1008 said:

This is the GIF I was talking about the other day, apologies for the delayed response! https://gyazo.com/0a9e54f06fd0e86555aad0b92a95f716

Drink potion has been visible and sometimes also just on the mini map, doesn't seem to be a factor with this error AFAIK. 

I think it may be an "error" caused by me trying to load up more than 2 accounts on the same time which makes it clutter a bit with the execution of the script in the start of my bot sessions. It's honestly not that big of a deal though, so if it takes too much effort or anything don't bother trying to fix it! 

Thank you,Probably going to add a failsafe for that dialog, if it appears mark dream as purchased or something perhaps.

7 hours ago, Fruity said:

Thank you,  I will copy the settings and see if I can find out what is going on. shouldn't be stopping unless the stop by is hit or if the coffer is empty or re-enter is disabled. will try find out what's up.

Just realised that setting it to 3 dreams seems to make it do 2, so I think you just need to set it to 1 more dream than you actually want.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2021 at 8:50 PM, Pyker said:

Just realised that setting it to 3 dreams seems to make it do 2, so I think you just need to set it to 1 more dream than you actually want.

Will check it out, thank you.

13 hours ago, vsmackz said:

fruity, still the same issues with fire surge nmz 

Ill post when the update has been pushed, should be this evening when i finish work

Been using this script on and off for a few years but nothing crazy until i decided to go for maxing an alt account i have.

Started out with base 60s and now at 99 str and both attack and def both in the 80s in less than 2 weeks of botting for about 6 hours a day.

Awesome script and highly recommend it to anyone!

On 4/15/2021 at 11:08 AM, Ninjaofdrift said:

Been using this script on and off for a few years but nothing crazy until i decided to go for maxing an alt account i have.

Started out with base 60s and now at 99 str and both attack and def both in the 80s in less than 2 weeks of botting for about 6 hours a day.

Awesome script and highly recommend it to anyone!

Are you taking a break in between those 6 hours?

Had an issue this morning where the script stopped, (unfortunately I couldn’t copy the logger since I had to run to work.)

the message said “unable to repair barrows armor” and my account had ran for about 5 hours before getting shut off. No other significant issues. I’m wearing full obsidian, no barrows armor at all. Also spellbook is set to lunars. So im a bit confused. 

it seems to be running fine now

• Like 1

13 hours ago, bedshaped said:

Had an issue this morning where the script stopped, (unfortunately I couldn’t copy the logger since I had to run to work.)

the message said “unable to repair barrows armor” and my account had ran for about 5 hours before getting shut off. No other significant issues. I’m wearing full obsidian, no barrows armor at all. Also spellbook is set to lunars. So im a bit confused. 

it seems to be running fine now

Thank you for the report, i will see if i can find out whats up. Can you confirm your setup and ill try copy