Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Hey Fruity!

I like your script. However, does it have to have a fixed position while dreaming?

I've noticed that when I choose to fight Arrg, he will use ranged attack which causes the player to run up to him because of the auto-retaliate. After a few attacks the script runs back to the fixed position, and the cycle repeats. This is very bot-like behaviour and I'd like to fight Arrg because of the extra XP.

Could we get an option to have no fixed position? 🤓

Hello I am getting the following error: It doesn't seem to find my rock cake even though it's in inventory. 

[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 03:28:41 PM]: Resetting points
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 03:28:43 PM]: Unable to find item within your setupMembers object must be junk
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 03:28:43 PM]: Unable to find item within your setupMembers object must be junk
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 03:28:43 PM]: Walking to bank
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 03:28:50 PM]: Terminating script FruityNMZ...
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 03:28:50 PM]: Script FruityNMZ has exited!

The script is very nice however, and I can definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to bot NMZ. 

I purchased this script a few weeks ago, I've got to admit it's an amazing script, got two accounts maxed melee already!

Ban rates are fairly non-existant and everything is doing fine !

I would recommand it to work with ancient mage!

Note that lately it's been crashing without reasons, I'll try to follow up with Error logs in the upcoming hours but here's an error I'm getting:

[ERROR][12/18 07:59:06 PM]: Uncaught exception!
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.pushingpixels.substance.internal.contrib.jgoodies.looks.common.ShadowPopup
    at org.pushingpixels.substance.internal.contrib.jgoodies.looks.Options.isPopupDropShadowActive(Options.java:94)
    at org.pushingpixels.substance.internal.contrib.jgoodies.looks.common.ShadowPopupFactory.getPopup(ShadowPopupFactory.java:174)
    at javax.swing.ToolTipManager.showTipWindow(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.ToolTipManager.mouseMoved(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseMoved(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.processMouseMotionEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseMotionEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

On 12/14/2020 at 12:38 PM, Woody said:

Hey Fruity!

I like your script. However, does it have to have a fixed position while dreaming?

I've noticed that when I choose to fight Arrg, he will use ranged attack which causes the player to run up to him because of the auto-retaliate. After a few attacks the script runs back to the fixed position, and the cycle repeats. This is very bot-like behaviour and I'd like to fight Arrg because of the extra XP.

Could we get an option to have no fixed position? 🤓

Hmm I can add a check for if you're in combat with arg for it to not keep walking, I do It for other NPC's currently

On 12/17/2020 at 2:34 PM, Daniboy1008 said:

Hello I am getting the following error: It doesn't seem to find my rock cake even though it's in inventory. 

[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 03:28:41 PM]: Resetting points
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 03:28:43 PM]: Walking to bank
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 03:28:50 PM]: Terminating script FruityNMZ...
[INFO][Bot #1][12/17 03:28:50 PM]: Script FruityNMZ has exited!

The script is very nice however, and I can definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to bot NMZ. 

'Members object must be junk' The OSBot is returning the items name as Members object and not by their name, im assuming this is mirror mode?

Fruity#0001 on discord if u want to discuss but this is a known mirror mode issue. Can you let me know which items this happens for you with? I May have to swap to Item ID's rather than names :/ 

17 hours ago, TheNMZ said:

I purchased this script a few weeks ago, I've got to admit it's an amazing script, got two accounts maxed melee already!

Ban rates are fairly non-existant and everything is doing fine !

I would recommand it to work with ancient mage!

Note that lately it's been crashing without reasons, I'll try to follow up with Error logs in the upcoming hours but here's an error I'm getting:

Those error logs don't appear to be script related :thinking: is this from a recent osbot client update or?

On 12/19/2020 at 2:07 PM, Fruity said:

Hmm I can add a check for if you're in combat with arg for it to not keep walking, I do It for other NPC's currently

'Members object must be junk' The OSBot is returning the items name as Members object and not by their name, im assuming this is mirror mode?

Fruity#0001 on discord if u want to discuss but this is a known mirror mode issue. Can you let me know which items this happens for you with? I May have to swap to Item ID's rather than names :/ 

Those error logs don't appear to be script related :thinking: is this from a recent osbot client update or?

Other than that, honnestly, script is mint!

As said earlier, got two account maxed within a month, fast, accurate, the script everyone needs!

I would rework the DH repair a bit as I got a few bugs thru the process !

Often the script get to repair the armor but can't get to run a new dream, it's not a huge matter as everything else is just fine, but it needs rework !

I would also work on the ancient mage thingy, It got messed up at the start as the bot would stay online while teleporting home while on ancient mage, make it realise it's on ancient mage and automaticly disconnect instead of staying online for hours ! (Would prevent bans)

Other than that, good stuff, no ban over a month of 12hours/day, as said earlier, 2 accounts maxed, a good script !

• Like 1

On 12/23/2020 at 3:33 PM, Zimmify said:

Can i have a trial please?

I do not offer trials, sorry

On 12/21/2020 at 6:37 AM, TheNMZ said:

Other than that, honnestly, script is mint!

As said earlier, got two account maxed within a month, fast, accurate, the script everyone needs!

I would rework the DH repair a bit as I got a few bugs thru the process !

Often the script get to repair the armor but can't get to run a new dream, it's not a huge matter as everything else is just fine, but it needs rework !

I would also work on the ancient mage thingy, It got messed up at the start as the bot would stay online while teleporting home while on ancient mage, make it realise it's on ancient mage and automaticly disconnect instead of staying online for hours ! (Would prevent bans)

Other than that, good stuff, no ban over a month of 12hours/day, as said earlier, 2 accounts maxed, a good script !

Thank you for the feedback, ill add the ancients check for the repairing in a moment, thank you for pointing that one out.

On 12/30/2020 at 3:29 PM, Multi Clanning said:

Been using this script for a few years now.

Was wondering tho, there used to be signatures with time ran/xp gained/etc. Were those removed?

I shall have a look see what's happened, might be something to do with my web hosting

On 1/8/2021 at 10:30 PM, botcuorospu said:

can I get a trial?

I don't do trials sorry

On 1/9/2021 at 9:57 AM, tommiddleton1 said:

Hi I cant seem to get magic to work. i equip myself with staff and select fire wave, but in the bot menu its greyed out and wont let me pick a spell.

Press grab gear and if it finds the staff it should enable the option, let me know if it does not