Fruity NMZ

Fruity

23 hours ago, Fruity said:
On 4/21/2020 at 1:38 PM, bruises said:

I ended up buying the script, as well as VIP for mirror mode. Sadly got a 2 day ban after literally doing 1 dream, 2 days in a row. Not sure if I had something set up wrong on my end, bad luck, or if their bot detecting is just insane nowadays. The script seemed to work flawlessly for the 2 dreams that I did.

Damn that's unfortunate, sounds sound right with nmz, usually its pretty low bans from what I gather from users, is this the only script used? :o

Yeah, this was the only script I used. I hadn't botted in 4 years when I got a 2 day ban for fletching my way to 94. Started playing again a few months back and made a ton of legit gains, quests, etc. Didn't want to train combat so decided to try the script and sadly just bad luck I guess. :( At least I wasn't perma-banned. Won't bother requesting a refund in case I want to test it on another account sometime. 

On 4/22/2020 at 7:50 AM, mow lawns said:

Hey bro, my bot is stuck trying to fill the barrel with overload potions when it's already full

It did this for 3 hours

de3de28a5b56b28353486fa51bb542bf.png

Thank you, going to go and amend this part of the code see if there is a better way to go about it because this seems to be failing to register the stock, will post when I have an update

14 hours ago, bruises said:

Yeah, this was the only script I used. I hadn't botted in 4 years when I got a 2 day ban for fletching my way to 94. Started playing again a few months back and made a ton of legit gains, quests, etc. Didn't want to train combat so decided to try the script and sadly just bad luck I guess. :( At least I wasn't perma-banned. Won't bother requesting a refund in case I want to test it on another account sometime. 

No worries, glad its a 2day for ya

18 hours ago, angermidet1 said:

Are there currently issues with using the Power Surge buff? It won't let me select in the config, and I made sure to have a spec weapon selected.

Did you use 'Grab Gear'? what weapon is it?

Also pushed update for improved method to grab barrel quantities look for 3.56

Hello Fruity,

Had the bot running for several hours (MTD customized Hard Mode). I stepped away for several hours and when I returned find it doing Chronozone and King Roald and it was getting 0 experience the entire time (actually noticed it wasn't gaining exp after seeing est. time for next level not move). I imagine the bot started a second dream when completing the first one, however, I wondering why this happened and is zero experience mode a thing. Sorry if noob question I'm still new to this.

Edit: Realized I had it on Hard Mode instead of Custom Hard Mode. Still, I don't know why it wasn't getting experience from it as it didn't appear to be doing practice mode. Working good now though.

Edited by Emerald12
  • Like 1

On 4/26/2020 at 4:33 PM, Maxlaxen said:

(Mirror mode)
Its taking too long for the bot to rock cake down to 51 hp for overload/absorption pots. Something's not working as it should.

Cheers, will run on mirror w/ rock cake on me account see if I can see what is causing the delay, using 50ms?

10 hours ago, sxs9020 said:

can someone post what gear/ settings you guys use? I am 95 range 70 def 77 pray. Trying to get range to 99. Thanks

god d'hide is probs best bet, using magic short (i) with rune arrows or blowpipe with mithril. Blowpipe better xp but magic short (i) a lot cheaper

On 4/25/2020 at 12:44 AM, angermidet1 said:

I used the 'Grab Gear' option. It is a Granite Maul. It has worked fine before. Maybe something to do with the recent update?

Cheers will run the script with g maul see if I can spot it, I aint changed any gui code for a while not sure how it'd suddenly stop working 🤔