Fruity NMZ

Fruity

4 hours ago, firstmate said:

a few questions:

1. how is the anti ban/ real life human simulators work? 

2. is it better to use absorption pots at 60 ate 50 str 40 def with 43 prayer and 50hp or to use prayer?

3. will i make money doing this or should i get a czar perfect fighter?

4. also can i try a free trial

Honestly I wouldn't do nmz til 70 all, and certainly not below 51 hp since you can't use overloads.  You get points for herb boxes, and will make your money back that you spend on dreams from buying those daily.  He doesn't give out trials, but you have a lot of people here vouching for how great the script is.  One of the few bots I use when I'm not playing myself, aside from one of the agility scripts, and I've never had issues with it once I figured out the setup that worked best for me, and no bans.  90+ str from it, along with other stats I was going for.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ahart21 said:

Honestly I wouldn't do nmz til 70 all, and certainly not below 51 hp since you can't use overloads.  You get points for herb boxes, and will make your money back that you spend on dreams from buying those daily.  He doesn't give out trials, but you have a lot of people here vouching for how great the script is.  One of the few bots I use when I'm not playing myself, aside from one of the agility scripts, and I've never had issues with it once I figured out the setup that worked best for me, and no bans.  90+ str from it, along with other stats I was going for.

I use it at 40-40-40 with 43 prayer. You lose money at first, but you eventually start making a profit when you start becoming self-sustained with herb boxes whilst using overloads and absorption potions. It takes less than 200 prayer pots with the proper gear to get 60-60-60 and being able to sustain points for overloads and absorptions.  

• Like 1