Fruity NMZ

Fruity

It keeps stopping the script outside of NMZ and continues to deposit super magic potions into my bank in a loop. It has done it with 300 super magic potions now. Once I manually put it to fire wave in nmz it's fine but it does the same super magic deposit loop when trying to re enter after the first session. The problem with the script seems to happen outside of NMZ when trying to set up the inventory itself and not once in the dream.

3 minutes ago, bottingformulan said:

It keeps stopping the script outside of NMZ and continues to deposit super magic potions into my bank in a loop. It has done it with 300 super magic potions now. Once I manually put it to fire wave in nmz it's fine but it does the same super magic deposit loop when trying to re enter after the first session. The problem with the script seems to happen outside of NMZ when trying to set up the inventory itself and not once in the dream.

Thank you for the report, will see what might be causing the issue, probs best to use overloads whilst i look into it

4 hours ago, Ibotsowhat said:

Can somebody maybe give me some feedback on ban rates with this script? Might buy it if the crowd says yay for it.

This script is the best I have used. Maxed multiple accounts with it at like 85+ Hour proggies non stop and never caught a ban. I got a 2 day on my new pure the other day but that could be a delayed ban from something else? Definitely buy the script though it's 100% worth the money

49 minutes ago, n0thing said:

This script is the best I have used. Maxed multiple accounts with it at like 85+ Hour proggies non stop and never caught a ban. I got a 2 day on my new pure the other day but that could be a delayed ban from something else? Definitely buy the script though it's 100% worth the money

I will take your word and buy it, thanks so much man.

On 3/29/2018 at 8:30 AM, Fruity said:

Thank you for the report, will see what might be causing the issue, probs best to use overloads whilst i look into it

I switched to overloads like you told me and that's when it began world hopping and stopping. When I put it manually into NMZ with overloads it worked just fine. Hope this helps since I enjoy using this bot a lot.

just an update for you all, tried to post this earlier but my net is terrible currently.

A fix for the world hopping has been pushed, just waiting for the update to be accepted onto the SDN for everyone.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Perhaps before the update i can get a toggle implemented as ill be home to use my laptop in the next hour.

EDIT:

On my laptop, added a checkbox above confirm button to toggle hopping or not, running a quick test then pushing. PUSHED TOGGLE

Edited by Fruity
  • Like 2

On 3/29/2018 at 1:24 PM, Ibotsowhat said:

Can somebody maybe give me some feedback on ban rates with this script? Might buy it if the crowd says yay for it.

So far I've managed to max a rigour tank, a 1 def pure, max melee main and almost maxed a zerk using this script, it's amazing and I've never received a single ban. When set up correctly it can run 10 hours straight and still avoid detection, it's my most used script on OSBot and I full recommend.

• Like 1
  • Boge 1

1 hour ago, imyaj123 said:

So far I've managed to max a rigour tank, a 1 def pure, max melee main and almost maxed a zerk using this script, it's amazing and I've never received a single ban. When set up correctly it can run 10 hours straight and still avoid detection, it's my most used script on OSBot and I full recommend.

Any tips on Dharoking with this?