Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Yes I do, I simply just change my MAC Address.

The script doesn't take power surge even tho I've picked it. I tried to take it manually, this time it didnt switch to the gmaul.

Did you load gear while g maul was in inventory? did you also have a full inventory so that it wouldnt be able to switch?

Not sure, one of my accounts got banned within 45mins and had mirror.

do you run it over night/periods with no supervision? i havent been fortunate enough to get a NMZ bot yet but i have seen others there sometimes out of potions trying to get them from the barrels repeatedly and some of them even spam a number randomly trying to withdraw them which leads to others reporting and trying to get other people to report it.

do you run it over night/periods with no supervision? i havent been fortunate enough to get a NMZ bot yet but i have seen others there sometimes out of potions trying to get them from the barrels repeatedly and some of them even spam a number randomly trying to withdraw them which leads to others reporting and trying to get other people to report it.

Not really, was around 3-4pm UK

Why is it that whenever I leave the script on without babysitting it stops working/gets stuck after 1 trip. I am currently using 20 prayer pots, 8 super range, custom rumble hard (preset), blowpipe recharge at 10% 1000 darts adamant

Basically whenever I load the saved settings it

1) forgets that I chose preset rumble and always checks MTD

2) doesn't recharge blowpipe. (It does everything but gets stuck after blowpipe is filled and leaves the scales and pipe in inventory and just sits there saying 'restocking supplies'

I have yet to come home without some error stopping the script after 3-4 hrs

Hi. Can i get a 24 hour trial for this please?

will add when i ican

Why is it that whenever I leave the script on without babysitting it stops working/gets stuck after 1 trip. I am currently using 20 prayer pots, 8 super range, custom rumble hard (preset), blowpipe recharge at 10% 1000 darts adamant

Basically whenever I load the saved settings it

1) forgets that I chose preset rumble and always checks MTD

2) doesn't recharge blowpipe. (It does everything but gets stuck after blowpipe is filled and leaves the scales and pipe in inventory and just sits there saying 'restocking supplies'

I have yet to come home without some error stopping the script after 3-4 hrs

ill take a look at the issues mentioned and see if i can find out why they are happening.

Under misc i have it set to randomly check tabs and move camera but ive yet to see it move the camera, about how often should it do this?

its very random when it does the random movements, they were mainly for guthans dreams to keep logged in

I'm fairly sure most of the bans are from people that use the re-enter option or let the bot buy their potions.

I have used this both back in it's early stages on my main and got it to 99 str pretty much botting nonstop, I always entered the dream manually and just used the bot to flick rapid heal and drink aborbs.

Recently I used it on my pure and let it buy the potions and re-enter, basically everything automatic and my account got banned the next day, I didnt bot anything else on it.

I'm going to test which part of the bot triggers the bot detection system. Right now I'm botting a new account with overloads and absorbs and with me manually entering the dream and getting to 1 hp.

I just think re-entering the dream with the bot seems too botlike.