Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Good script, seems to log out after coming out everytime though and not re-enter. Fix please?? biggrin.png

Chosen the re-enter stuff? show logger if so

Seems like there is an ban-wave on-going. 7 of my friends got banned today by doing 10-12hour sessions per day.

Use on your own risk, serious ban wave!

But the script is still 1337!

Damn! D: im in middle of training a few accs to do nmz i hope they dont die haha

Hey, alot of things on this script aren't working for me. It is still useable but it wont use any protection skills but flick heal. wont gmaul spec while in nmz and outside of it, it banks it. Wont rotate screen or go between tabs. Won't save what preffered location I want to stay at but that works fine. I mainly want to be able to use specs and make it more "ban safe". Anyone know what my problem might be with this script?

Hey, alot of things on this script aren't working for me. It is still useable but it wont use any protection skills but flick heal. wont gmaul spec while in nmz and outside of it, it banks it. Wont rotate screen or go between tabs. Won't save what preffered location I want to stay at but that works fine. I mainly want to be able to use specs and make it more "ban safe". Anyone know what my problem might be with this script?

Can you show me what settings you currently have and i can see if there is anything a miss.

Some reason on custom hard dreams it wouldn't pay and just sat in the dialogue with dom. Able to check this? Also should I have cash in my inv or just coffers?

What part of the dialog is it stuck at and is the "Previous" dream part the correct one? might need to fix that to create a new one rather than use the previous (thought it did alrdy D:)

Fruity, could you add an option to log out after 2 nmz game rounds and relog, because I dont feel safe letting it go on for a straight 6 hours without being automatically logged out by Jagex.

Should be fairly easy to add when i add the dream counter haha xd. will see what i can doo

Thanks for fast reply!! http://imgur.com/edit ... If you need any more information let me know.

After tweaking it works with those settings...Mainly want to use spec and making sure I'm useing right to not get banned because the screen never moves but I guess thats okay since it is considered afk leveling...

And I assume the protect melee and all that are mainly if you have prayer pots in your inventory which makes sence. or it just doesnt pair with rapid heal

Edited by mike420

Thanks for fast reply!! http://imgur.com/edit ... If you need any more information let me know.

After tweaking it works with those settings...Mainly want to use spec and making sure I'm useing right to not get banned because the screen never moves but I guess thats okay since it is considered afk leveling...

And I assume the protect melee and all that are mainly if you have prayer pots in your inventory which makes sence. or it just doesnt pair with rapid heal

Thats not an image link :P

And yeah, dont need protect from melee if you are using absorption points. If you wana use the boosts like 15% str or what not you can bring prayer potions along with you as well as absorptions :)

trying to use this bot but it keeps fkn banking the rock cake?!??????????????? then logs out???????? also wont sip overloads????? WTF your script was workign perfectly before and now its fucking annoying

broken fucking script im so fucking annoyed right now because nothing is fucking working and all the settings are right

trying to use this bot but it keeps fkn banking the rock cake?!??????????????? then logs out???????? also wont sip overloads????? WTF your script was workign perfectly before and now its fucking annoying

broken fucking script im so fucking annoyed right now because nothing is fucking working and all the settings are right

Wow chill, report the problem. It's not working well for me either...

• Like 2