Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Loader isn't currently loading Super Magic or Ranging potions. It is however loading Aborbs, Overloads and Pray pots. When checked, the script doesn't continue to click Super Magic or Ranging pots. Any clue when you might be able to fix this?

D: Apologies, when did this start to happen? anything in logs? any screenshots i could see? is it just not clicking them what so ever?

D: Apologies, when did this start to happen? anything in logs? any screenshots i could see? is it just not clicking them what so ever?

Sorry I forgot to screenshot! I checked the logs though when it happened and nothing showed up. It wasn't clicking them or tracking the amount of time until the next one needed to be drank. 

Sorry I forgot to screenshot! I checked the logs though when it happened and nothing showed up. It wasn't clicking them or tracking the amount of time until the next one needed to be drank.

Super magic and super range doesn't have any ui with them. Something I could add in the future :) was up till 3 am last night adding buying stuff from chest/withdrawing from barrels. Getting closer :D

Script isn't recognizing my absorbs or overloads again tonight :/ it was just working fine too!

Dont understand how its only you with the problems D: also dont understand how its fine some times then its not the other. i have not posted an update or anything so i dont know whats going on :/

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ