Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Amazing script. One issue i've noticed is when I enable special attack and use gmaul, it doesn't  equip my dharok's axe after power surge is over.  It's sad because with power surge I get like 130k an hour or like 115k without sad.png

Oh noes, by anychance did the axe degrade a little bit?

Just got 98 str on my pure, you don't understand the love I have for you right now xD ONE MORE LEVEL BOYS!

P.s. gonna go for 99 range after that, what's the best/cheapest method in NMZ for that?

Blowpipe, 75-99 costs 50m atm but it's 110kxp an hour at max I think. I reckon it will get cheaper though as the scales drop in price bcuz of the zulrah update. So it might only cost like 30m.

Edited by Epsilon
  • Like 1

Just got 98 str on my pure, you don't understand the love I have for you right now xD ONE MORE LEVEL BOYS!

P.s. gonna go for 99 range after that, what's the best/cheapest method in NMZ for that?

Thats awesome! im 100k till 96 atm ;) will catch up one day aha. with range, id usggest doing blowpipe just cause it really fast :P

Blowpipe, 75-99 costs 50m atm but it's 110kxp an hour at max I think. I reckon it will get cheaper though as the scales drop in price bcuz of the zulrah update. So it might only cost like 30m.

Thats awesome! im 100k till 96 atm wink.png will catch up one day aha. with range, id usggest doing blowpipe just cause it really fast tongue.png

God damn it, didn't want to have to buy gold ;) haha well I guess im investing :P ty pplzzz

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ