Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Been using it for a few hours now, its amazing to be honest.

Found one issue though, I had a full invent of ppots (just arrived in nmz) and a power surge appeared, collected it and it was spamming the gmaul in my invent because i didnt have enough room to take off weapon and off-hand item, should be a quick fix for you mate.

Thanks for the great script.

Been using it for a few hours now, its amazing to be honest.

Found one issue though, I had a full invent of ppots (just arrived in nmz) and a power surge appeared, collected it and it was spamming the gmaul in my invent because i didnt have enough room to take off weapon and off-hand item, should be a quick fix for you mate.

Thanks for the great script.

Aye apologies I have that fixed but I'm currently away till next Saturday and can not upload anything as I have no interwebs on my laptop (using my phone atm)

While I'm away I have started to do a full revamp of the script. Currently added a gui that's easy to follow and I have fixed a few buggy stuff like other special attack weapons than granite maul. Added dropping empty vials and added temp dropping of a potion if required(will pick up when it can). Going to try and adf the absorption method as soon as I can.

Fingers crossed when I go home to test it - it works! XD

Aye apologies I have that fixed but I'm currently away till next Saturday and can not upload anything as I have no interwebs on my laptop (using my phone atm)

While I'm away I have started to do a full revamp of the script. Currently added a gui that's easy to follow and I have fixed a few buggy stuff like other special attack weapons than granite maul. Added dropping empty vials and added temp dropping of a potion if required(will pick up when it can). Going to try and adf the absorption method as soon as I can.

Fingers crossed when I go home to test it - it works! XD

Ooh sounds good mate, can't wait to give it a go.

I've spent literally all of my money on my pure over the last few days on ppots xD

Just a little error thats been happening recently.

Usually it does not log until all pray pots are done but sometimes its logging earlier and I dont know what it could be maybe this?

regardless good script! 

<3

[ERROR][bot #1][07/16 01:12:30 PM]: Error executing event : org.osbot.rs07.event.CameraEntityEvent@1308b6f

java.lang.NullPointerException

at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.Modeled.getHeight(ei:49)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.CameraEntityEvent.updateContext(nh:60)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.CameraEntityEvent.execute(nh:159)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor$2.run(lm:199)

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Just a little error thats been happening recently.
Usually it does not log until all pray pots are done but sometimes its logging earlier and I dont know what it could be maybe this?
regardless good script! 
QwPha8E.png

[ERROR][bot #1][07/16 01:12:30 PM]: Error executing event : org.osbot.rs07.event.CameraEntityEvent@1308b6f
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.Modeled.getHeight(ei:49)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.CameraEntityEvent.updateContext(nh:60)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.CameraEntityEvent.execute(nh:159)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor$2.run(lm:199)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Fruity is on holiday/ vacation at the moment but apparently he has been rewriting this script. I'm sure this error should be fixed when he is back!

• Like 1

Fruity is on holiday/ vacation at the moment but apparently he has been rewriting this script. I'm sure this error should be fixed when he is back!

Aye as above, on holiday atm and will try to think why it would stop. im pre sure they only things i made it stop was either because it wasn't in the dream 'o.O even if you run out of potions im sure it was ment to carry on till you got killed aha x].

I have re-made some of the script and added a gui. when im back i will test it properly because at the moment hotel internet is crappy and i dc when i go in dream :doge:

Bare with me!

Aye as above, on holiday atm and will try to think why it would stop. im pre sure they only things i made it stop was either because it wasn't in the dream 'o.O even if you run out of potions im sure it was ment to carry on till you got killed aha x].

I have re-made some of the script and added a gui. when im back i will test it properly because at the moment hotel internet is crappy and i dc when i go in dream doge.png

Bare with me!

Script is still functional, dont sweat it! :D

Was just giving the errors it makes for a even better smooth scripting

It happens rarely where the accounts logged, no stress 

take your time

Have fun on your holiday 

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ