Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Hello,

I have spotted a bug, when you save your profile and hit the load profile it doesn't save the prayer option. For example i hit protect from meele and click save and then load it it doesnt load and appears as empty. Please fix this as it's very annoying. I don't know if it's just me or anyone else.

Best regards!

Yes, same with the prayer, when you choose to protect from an attack, it doesn't get saved either. 

BR,

10 hours ago, Maxlaxen said:

The barrow repair worked great in MM! Break manager executed when it fully degraded and after the break it went to repair and started a new dream without any issues.

I have ran into another problem though, anybody else experiencing this? When I make a new profile and tick the flick rapid heal option, it does not get saved. The next time I load the profile it does not load the flick option and I have to turn it on manually every time I start the bot.

I have tried with different settings, gear, accounts and computers but the problem persists. I think this happened after the .69 update, profiles I have since before that still load the flick option but any new profiles I try to make now it does not work.

9 hours ago, TheRealToxic said:

Yep I noticed that as well. That is why I don't save it anymore. I create the profiles from scratch again.

5 hours ago, lmfaoxd43212 said:

Hello,

I have spotted a bug, when you save your profile and hit the load profile it doesn't save the prayer option. For example i hit protect from meele and click save and then load it it doesnt load and appears as empty. Please fix this as it's very annoying. I don't know if it's just me or anyone else.

Best regards!

Yes, same with the prayer, when you choose to protect from an attack, it doesn't get saved either. 

BR,

Seems to have cocked up something in my latest update, will be looking into this shortly, will be in the next update.

• Like 2

On 8/16/2020 at 3:50 PM, Ben Dover Jr said:

I have the world hop option enabled, and it works fine until it randomly clicks on "target world" and it just stays idle. It doesnt hop because of the 2nd screen confirm you want to hop to a target world. Anyway we can skip target/highrisk worlds so we dont get stuck on the option?

I agree with this aswell. Would be dope to skip those as they're laggy aswell.

19 hours ago, lmfaoxd43212 said:

I agree with this aswell. Would be dope to skip those as they're laggy aswell.

On 8/16/2020 at 2:50 PM, Ben Dover Jr said:

I have the world hop option enabled, and it works fine until it randomly clicks on "target world" and it just stays idle. It doesnt hop because of the 2nd screen confirm you want to hop to a target world. Anyway we can skip target/highrisk worlds so we dont get stuck on the option?

Shall have a nosey, i think im using the osbot hopper currently, ill amend the method to use my own world filter to avoid these 

22 hours ago, deadmanmode said:

why does magic not work anymore?

21 hours ago, deadmanmode said:

can't choose mage spell idk why and how do i use imbued heart with it

Hellos, press grab gear, if you're using a staff or something of the sort it will unlock the dropdown to select a spell, if not, lmk 

Edited by Fruity

• 2 weeks later...

Ran into a issue where it would be in the retreiving prayer potions from the bank stage, but it would constantly just click on the tab where the potions were located and not take any at all. Thankfully i caught it and manually took them out. I stopped the bot, put the pots back in to see if it would do it again and it did. Idk what kind of bug it is, but could be very dangerous. 

[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 10:17:34 PM]: [Blowpipe] Scales: 16383.0
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 10:17:35 PM]: Opening bank
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 10:17:36 PM]: Withdrawing Prayer potion(4)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 10:17:40 PM]: Script FruityNMZ has paused!
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 10:17:49 PM]: Script FruityNMZ has resumed!
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 10:17:49 PM]: 2
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 10:17:49 PM]: Closing bank
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 10:17:50 PM]: Walking to NMZ

7 hours ago, Ben Dover Jr said:

Ran into a issue where it would be in the retreiving prayer potions from the bank stage, but it would constantly just click on the tab where the potions were located and not take any at all. Thankfully i caught it and manually took them out. I stopped the bot, put the pots back in to see if it would do it again and it did. Idk what kind of bug it is, but could be very dangerous. 

[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 10:17:34 PM]: [Blowpipe] Scales: 16383.0
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 10:17:35 PM]: Opening bank
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 10:17:36 PM]: Withdrawing Prayer potion(4)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 10:17:40 PM]: Script FruityNMZ has paused!
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 10:17:49 PM]: Script FruityNMZ has resumed!
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 10:17:49 PM]: 2
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 10:17:49 PM]: Closing bank
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 10:17:50 PM]: Walking to NMZ

Thank you for the report, can you confirm if it was mirror or stealth? ill double check i think i use to osbot withdraw method to get items, ill see what i can find out