Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Just an update for fruitynmz, i ran this pretty regular for over 12 hours / day on 4 accounts and just got 4 more accounts ready for nmz, no bans and loving the bot, its pretty flawless....the only thing id like to add as a suggestion so far, fruity could you kindly put in a line to prevent an account from spam trying to buy xxx absorb potions if the account doesnt have the appropriate amount of nmz points. I came back to my computer with 1 of my 4 new accounts being short about 12 nmz points of being able to buy the 20 absorb potions required, so it had 19.75 potions and was spamming the click button to buy more....guessing this account will be banned shortly due to it. This only effects newer people in nmz since u will be gaining pts at a pretty good rate, but I see no reason for it to continue to try at a fast pace to buy more, just an error message that will stop the script :) thank you and great work, guys if youre waiting to buy this script, dont hesitate its well worth the price!!!

• Like 1

I seem to be having issues with the rock cake situation, my hp is going up from not being hit but the script isn't knocking it back down by eating? I've set my min and max to 2-3. Is there anything else I should be doing?

(Just bought it so still a noob) 

Edit: is it because I've got overloads and its trying to reach 51 to use them?

Edited by xaphor

19 hours ago, Monstee said:

Just an update for fruitynmz, i ran this pretty regular for over 12 hours / day on 4 accounts and just got 4 more accounts ready for nmz, no bans and loving the bot, its pretty flawless....the only thing id like to add as a suggestion so far, fruity could you kindly put in a line to prevent an account from spam trying to buy xxx absorb potions if the account doesnt have the appropriate amount of nmz points. I came back to my computer with 1 of my 4 new accounts being short about 12 nmz points of being able to buy the 20 absorb potions required, so it had 19.75 potions and was spamming the click button to buy more....guessing this account will be banned shortly due to it. This only effects newer people in nmz since u will be gaining pts at a pretty good rate, but I see no reason for it to continue to try at a fast pace to buy more, just an error message that will stop the script :) thank you and great work, guys if youre waiting to buy this script, dont hesitate its well worth the price!!!

Thank you, I will add a check for the not enough points and have it stop running 

10 hours ago, xaphor said:

I seem to be having issues with the rock cake situation, my hp is going up from not being hit but the script isn't knocking it back down by eating? I've set my min and max to 2-3. Is there anything else I should be doing?

(Just bought it so still a noob) 

Edit: is it because I've got overloads and its trying to reach 51 to use them?

is it eating when it goes above 3? 

On 7/20/2020 at 10:07 AM, xaphor said:

https://imgur.com/a/3TujPTo

😢 GG, was only an hour and a half into a session 

On 7/20/2020 at 2:43 PM, Maxlaxen said:

Also caught a ban today unfortunately.

Damn :feels: was this a perm or temp? I aint seen NMZ bans for a while personally, i wonder if its a focused ban wave or something 🤔

Unfortunately there are so many factors that go into being banned ie, was the person using other scripts that could have been delay banned, certain settings within the nmz script itself, i opted to not use any prayer flicking or prayer period (after watching how perfectly the script flicks) I simply didnt think it was worth the risk as I was getting great passive combat exp without it and also swimming in nmz pts in just a few runs (I run customize rumble and even normal rumble depending on the account and which quests they have done), and of course how frequently you run the bot and at what times. It might be luck but I havent had any of my 10+ accounts banned after a week or so. I didnt even catch a ban for the account that was chain attempting to buy absorb potions with not enough pts as previously mentioned :D pretty sweet.

Edited by Monstee

Hey @Fruity

I noticed something with running NMZ everyday, for some reason on my first "start" of the day, the script just keeps rock-caking down to 1 hp and not using an overload, I always have to manually click end dream for it to reset, buy another round of pots, and go again for it to work properly. I'm not sure what the issue is but for some reason every now and then it will just skip using the overload and rockcake all the way down. 

Update: With the client update, it seems to work fine right now, maybe it was a blip but in the past I noticed it happen every now and then on the first time starting the client/bot

Edited by Xanthippie

On 7/29/2020 at 5:02 PM, Xanthippie said:

Hey @Fruity

I noticed something with running NMZ everyday, for some reason on my first "start" of the day, the script just keeps rock-caking down to 1 hp and not using an overload, I always have to manually click end dream for it to reset, buy another round of pots, and go again for it to work properly. I'm not sure what the issue is but for some reason every now and then it will just skip using the overload and rockcake all the way down. 

Update: With the client update, it seems to work fine right now, maybe it was a blip but in the past I noticed it happen every now and then on the first time starting the client/bot

Thank you for mentioning it, I have seen this mentioned a few times and can't sus what is causing the issue, I run myself on a few accounts with mirror and all that jazz and not been able to spot it happen to myself

On an unrelated note, I added herb box purchasing daily to the script, anyone had a try of it? is it working well? :boge: