Fruity NMZ

Fruity

On 7/22/2018 at 6:28 PM, Fruity said:

Bank solver is not a script issue, client should be overriding my script.

Shall add a inventory slot check before withdrawing - should solve the issue

Will see what i can find out about the rewards chest, is it asking for the bank pin? if so, again client should be overriding my script to enter the bank pin, if it aint asking for the bank pin, i will try and add a check to not be in a dialog before ending

Yes it gets stuck at bank pin at the bank chest. Also I should add that sometimes it gets potions for another round even when it's reached max dreams, so when I log in it's got a full inventory of potions. This is probably why it gets stuck at the end of the sessions at the bank pin @ rewards chest.

1 hour ago, gazlo said:

Yes it gets stuck at bank pin at the bank chest. Also I should add that sometimes it gets potions for another round even when it's reached max dreams, so when I log in it's got a full inventory of potions. This is probably why it gets stuck at the end of the sessions at the bank pin @ rewards chest.

cheers, shall see if i can add the stop check above everything that should be below it, banking/potions etc etc.

Not sure what i can do abut the bank pin as the script should not be handling bank pins

1 hour ago, luck or skill said:

@Fruity

i know im probs being retarded but cant get the script to start. it jsut insta stops after i load profiel and click start

?883f8311ec6add2e19cb3d17bd4afb07.png

erms, cant see frm the logs, can you confirm here is coins in the coffer and the dream settings have re-enter enabled?.

Will try find out why there is no logs for the reason for stopping 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fruity said:

erms, cant see frm the logs, can you confirm here is coins in the coffer and the dream settings have re-enter enabled?.

Will try find out why there is no logs for the reason for stopping 

i dont have re-enter enabled...... that means i have to start the script in the dream do i? LOL ty ur the best <3

9 minutes ago, luck or skill said:

i dont have re-enter enabled...... that means i have to start the script in the dream do i? LOL ty ur the best <3

Yeahh, if re-enter isnt enabled, it just wont enter, if you set a stop condition of 1 dream, it will complete a dream and then stop, including starting one ^^

• Mald 1

4 hours ago, armyman11 said:

has anyone getting banned recently? really dont want to get fucked lol

I'm sure a fair amount of people got banned, as well as got a few 99s. If you have the right settings botting 4-12 hours a day is feasible, but it doesn't mean your account is 100% safe, maybe try building a new account before using one you care about