Fruity NMZ

Fruity

1 hour ago, LightningCrash said:

I used one account in world 346, and it got a bot busting ban (2 day ban), when I got the account back, i continued using it in the same world and I got a Macroing major ban (leading to a permanent ban). I also used one account in World 343 and that account also received a bot busting ban (2 day). Please note that bot busting bans are always manual bans (meaning they've been given by a Jagex Moderator) whereas a Macroing ban can be either automatically given or given by a J mod. Before these bot busting bans, the script was working pretty much flawlessly running 24/7 with 0 bans. It's only recently that bans have become more frequent. And so adding something which makes it less suspicious to Jagex Moderators is needed to make bot busting bans less frequent.

not sure about all the rest you speak of. however, I can also note that something has definitely changed.

@Fruity ,then using special attack with toxic blowpipe ( wearing it as weapon ) it runs to bank trying to pick it up. It doesnt find anymore blowpipes and stucks. I am doing something wrong or it needs to be fixed?

Also then Status: Moving camera it does nothing, camera stays at same point. After couple of these commands it works and moves camera. Using mirror mode.

BTW: Can you make to open GUI somehow if you want to change something while bot is running? Like idle commands, random movements etc. ?

If I will find something more should I PM you or something?

Edited by sorag13

6 hours ago, LightningCrash said:

I used one account in world 346, and it got a bot busting ban (2 day ban), when I got the account back, i continued using it in the same world and I got a Macroing major ban (leading to a permanent ban). I also used one account in World 343 and that account also received a bot busting ban (2 day). Please note that bot busting bans are always manual bans (meaning they've been given by a Jagex Moderator) whereas a Macroing ban can be either automatically given or given by a J mod. Before these bot busting bans, the script was working pretty much flawlessly running 24/7 with 0 bans. It's only recently that bans have become more frequent. And so adding something which makes it less suspicious to Jagex Moderators is needed to make bot busting bans less frequent.

You know that just because you got a manual ban, does not mean it was this script; nor does it mean that this is what you got caught botting.

You could've been flagged, they manually check game data before manually banning my guy. You bot an account and get flagged = they can see that my guy. l2bot

66bba4ebca126737bbd6cbecf92b0840.png

funny thing is this account is in w43, and is basically brand new. Not even 2 weeks old. :)

Edited by BronzeTier

1 hour ago, BronzeTier said:

You know that just because you got a manual ban, does not mean it was this script; nor does it mean that this is what you got caught botting.

You could've been flagged, they manually check game data before manually banning my guy. You bot an account and get flagged = they can see that my guy. l2bot

66bba4ebca126737bbd6cbecf92b0840.png

funny thing is this account is in w43, and is basically brand new. Not even 2 weeks old. :)

Ok so if I get a manual permanent ban for botting then you explain to me how Jagex detects what macroing is seeing as you know so much about it.

I have used accounts that have never been botted before. Also, you have to also know that botting over the weekends is more likely less chance of getting bans seeing how jagex employees mainly work weekdays.

I've only ever botted these two accounts at NMZ using this script. It's only within the last week or so that they've been putting "manual bot busting bans"

Also as for you claiming I get flagged and l2bot, I find it incredibly funny considering I bot my accounts using residential IP proxies. And separate residential proxies per account. 

7 minutes ago, LightningCrash said:

Ok so if I get a manual permanent ban for botting then you explain to me how Jagex detects what macroing is seeing as you know so much about it.

I have used accounts that have never been botted before. Also, you have to also know that botting over the weekends is more likely less chance of getting bans seeing how jagex employees mainly work weekdays.

I've only ever botted these two accounts at NMZ using this script. It's only within the last week or so that they've been putting "manual bot busting bans"

Also as for you claiming I get flagged and l2bot, I find it incredibly funny considering I bot my accounts using residential IP proxies. And separate residential proxies per account. 

I'm not claiming I know so much about it. I'm claiming that, you're doing something wrong. You're using RESIDENTAL IP PROXIES? So you're a big boy baller and paying 80$+ per month PER proxy? HAHA, right. Proxies legit have no difference from your main IP. It just protects your main account sorta. And that's not true, because they've been doing manual bans since the game came out. You're either 1) running the script with too much clicking and running it for too long i.e. prayer flicking. 2) just running it too long without breaks in general 3) the bot broke somewhere a long your run and you got stuck in a loop(I doubt it) 4) ran other scripts beforehand 5) badluck. 6) heres another part where you fucked up. 

and it got a bot busting ban (2 day ban), when I got the account back, i continued using it in the same world and I got a Macroing major ban (leading to a permanent ban)

and it got a bot busting ban (2 day ban), when I got the account back, i continued using it in the same world and I got a Macroing major ban (leading to a permanent ban)

????????????????????

You realize you're still bot watched, right? And you continued to bot.  

AND IN THE SAME PLACE THEY CAUGHT YOU BEFOREHAND, that's a joke. You wanna get banned? 

Edited by BronzeTier

4 hours ago, dragonite3000 said:

not sure about all the rest you speak of. however, I can also note that something has definitely changed.

I can safely say that this script was running 60-100+ hours straight no bans no nothing but it seems that Jagex mods are able to easily detect when someone is botting NMZ, not sure if this is due to click patterns or what, but I feel that there should at least be something additional added to maybe get maximum potential out of this script and keeping bans to a minimum. There is no break feature included in this script and I think it would be a nice addition mainly because I'm not 100% sure if the OSBot break would be able to detect to finish the NMZ game before taking a break as I wouldn't want a break to interrupt an NMZ game if I am in one.

1 minute ago, BronzeTier said:

I'm not claiming I know so much about it. I'm claiming that, you're doing something wrong. You're using RESIDENTAL IP PROXIES? So you're a big boy baller and paying 80$+ per month PER proxy? HAHA, right. Proxies legit have no difference from your main IP. It just protects your main account sorta. And that's not true, because they've been doing manual bans since the game came out. You're either 1) running the script with too much clicking and running it for too long i.e. prayer flicking. 2) just running it too long without breaks in general 3) the bot broke somewhere a long your run and you got stuck in a loop(I doubt it)

Yeah, you tell me why people selling tutorial island accounts are using residential proxies then. And yes, if you're using your main IP, you're more likely to get chain banned. I've run the script for 100+ hours no issues, like I said its only recently that Jagex has taken action. I used prayer flicking and I didn't use breaks. Like I say, its not about doing something wrong. If I did something wrong why would I only get banned after like a 100+ hours of using the script rather than within the first 24 or so (which has what happened quite recently). Its evident that Jagex are able to detect NMZ botters at ease.

Just now, LightningCrash said:

Yeah, you tell me why people selling tutorial island accounts are using residential proxies then. And yes, if you're using your main IP, you're more likely to get chain banned. I've run the script for 100+ hours no issues, like I said its only recently that Jagex has taken action. I used prayer flicking and I didn't use breaks. Like I say, its not about doing something wrong. If I did something wrong why would I only get banned after like a 100+ hours of using the script rather than within the first 24 or so (which has what happened quite recently). Its evident that Jagex are able to detect NMZ botters at ease.

Because go try to make 5 new accounts on your IP and let me know how many of them get locked. I never have been chainbanned, and always run 4-5 accounts on each proxy / ip. The only time multiple accounts have been banned at once, are the ones at the same spot in the same world. And no, Jagex can detect any botter at ease. You're just botting stupidly like a moron. Go bot any skill thats click intensive for 12+hours without breaks or minimal and expect a ban. If you used move mouse off screen, and only flicking rapid heal I doubt you would've been banned as easily on two accounts. I've been running this account for almost three weeks 24/7 so... until this account gets banned, im gonna stick with you did something wrong

1 minute ago, BronzeTier said:

Because go try to make 5 new accounts on your IP and let me know how many of them get locked. I never have been chainbanned, and always run 4-5 accounts on each proxy / ip. The only time multiple accounts have been banned at once, are the ones at the same spot in the same world. And no, Jagex can detect any botter at ease. You're just botting stupidly like a moron. Go bot any skill thats click intensive for 12+hours without breaks or minimal and expect a ban. If you used move mouse off screen, and only flicking rapid heal I doubt you would've been banned as easily on two accounts. I've been running this account for almost three weeks 24/7 so... until this account gets banned, im gonna stick with you did something wrong

Yeah you can continue to talk shit and say this, you will soon realise that you will be chainbanned and then you will eat your words. Jagex can detect any botter at ease. Yeah right, half the people at pest control bank bot magic/alching and the majority of them don't get banned. Also there are tonnes of people botting fletching at the G.E. right now, not banned. I did only use flicking rapid heal. Also you're the one whose a moron, running 4-5 accounts on 1 ip. LOL, any smart botter would tell you that you're absolutely idiotic.

I'm not going to sit here and argue with someone since this thread is to do with the script itself, not for people to spam argue with one another so yeah.

2 hours ago, LightningCrash said:

Yeah you can continue to talk shit and say this, you will soon realise that you will be chainbanned and then you will eat your words. Jagex can detect any botter at ease. Yeah right, half the people at pest control bank bot magic/alching and the majority of them don't get banned. Also there are tonnes of people botting fletching at the G.E. right now, not banned. I did only use flicking rapid heal. Also you're the one whose a moron, running 4-5 accounts on 1 ip. LOL, any smart botter would tell you that you're absolutely idiotic.

I'm not going to sit here and argue with someone since this thread is to do with the script itself, not for people to spam argue with one another so yeah.

breh chill its just a 2 day

Could there be an option to show dharok/barrows degradation state and % and estimate time left so you wouldnt need to keep checking manually degradation.
Also maybe an option for the bot to leave the dream and not start another if barrows/dharok have completely degraded. 

Thanks! 

Also regarding the bans i haven't had any problems yet, got an account maxed (99/99/99/99) from scratch without bans.
I think jagex doesnt target nmz much since it's p2p + it isnt used for gold farming/rwt + very low chance of getting reported since you're inside a minigame 99% of the time.
Also i'm sure alot of legit players who don't have time to play runescape all day only bot nmz to get their skills up to able to play end game content.
Deleting customers that pay $11 a month for a 20 year old game and just want to be able to play bosses or raids would be pretty bad business model.