Fruity NMZ

Fruity

8 hours ago, Mjayc1993 said:

Is Dharoking broken? I left my bot dh'ing for about 5 hours, and came back and it was just stabbing with a dds because the axe degraded from 100 -75

Will see what i can find out, if anyone else is experiencing this let me know

5 hours ago, iamnotabotter said:

Oh boy, I ended up typing and got rid of the GUI page that tells me the exp/hourly I'm getting.. any hotkey that will bring this back?

clicking the chatbox should bring it back

4 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

Does this script works good when using breaks? like ~1year ago i remember it would fail to go back to dream after breaks so not sure if it is same now?

@Fruity

I believe it should re-enter the dream after a break. I have it leave the dream if a break is incoming 

6 minutes ago, lol9999 said:

@Fruity i have 90 att 92 str 90 def i want to train to 99 what gear should i use?

Using obsidian with tz sword + dragon defender + berserker ring and w/e else is best in slot for whats missing. (gloves, boots, etc).

Using absorptions + overloads with that equipment should cost you nothing but the 26k entry and is also one of the better xp/hr setups

Edited by Fruity

On 5/29/2018 at 9:02 PM, FapBoy said:

@Steven Jay i started using this script when i was about 80/80/80 

How many hours a day did you bot? 6ish a day usually like 2 games of nmz with 40 doses of overload the rest absorbtion 

Do you bot every day? usually , but some days i just forget to

And long breaks do you take? i take minimum 1hour break in between games but 2hrs is my usual break before running my 2nd game 

this script is an ezzzz way to max i have heard it works well with mage & range but i have yet to try those out myself working on maxing melee atm 

Im currently doing blowpipe range and its working great.

9 hours ago, FapBoy said:

@stlarrow how much xp a hour & what darts? & are u using void or dhide? 

Im currently using blowpipe with addy darts on my 1 defence pure with 91 range getting 102k xp hr

4 hours ago, RichardH95 said:

@Fruity doesn’t seem to be going out for breaks mate only just realised. Been smashing out 12-16 hours a day too haha. 

Will see what i can finds

20 minutes ago, taleet said:

Hey @Fruity, recently bought the script, got 2 problems, outside of dream the bot goes to the bank, opens it, closes it and then logs out. 

other problem is that the power surge option is greyed out, wont let me select it but will let me select the other two.

You have to use "grab gear" and select a spec weapon before you can use power surge. 
Also if it goes to the bank that means it's going to get something you selected but don't have in your inventory.
If it doesn't take anything and just logs out you probably don't have it in your bank either. Do you have a rock cake in bank?

29 minutes ago, taleet said:

Hey @Fruity, recently bought the script, got 2 problems, outside of dream the bot goes to the bank, opens it, closes it and then logs out. 

other problem is that the power surge option is greyed out, wont let me select it but will let me select the other two.

As fakename mentioned, it should say in the osbot logger what it may be missing/the reason why it has stopped