Fruity NMZ

Fruity

11 hours ago, bewtor said:

Will fire surge be added ?

if it aint i will add now

5 hours ago, Nice Rare said:

When I try to use Aarg he just ranges me and my char keeps trying to run back to the starting spot without having chance to attack him for more than 1 hit, how do you get round this?

is 'Aarg' the full name and case correct? if so will add a fix for it now

When I try to use Aarg he just ranges me and my char keeps trying to run back to the starting spot without having chance to attack him for more than 1 hit, how do you get round this?

I set my location to center since it's the fastest xp, haven't had a problem yet with arrg.
Arrg does make my character move from center due to auto retaliate but he just kills him without problem. 
Arrg is one of the best bosses for melee though so he's definitely worth keeping.   

Is your location set to center? Would be best xp either way. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fruity said:

Pushed an update: 
If Arrg is hitting you and your stood in a corner, the script wont keep running back and forth repeatedly.
Added surge spells to the possible spells to pick from when using magic. 

Look for version 2.65

<3 thanks for the super quick update, love the script so far man.

6 hours ago, fakename123 said:

I set my location to center since it's the fastest xp, haven't had a problem yet with arrg.
Arrg does make my character move from center due to auto retaliate but he just kills him without problem. 
Arrg is one of the best bosses for melee though so he's definitely worth keeping.   

Is your location set to center? Would be best xp either way. 

My location was set to south west corner I believe which may have been why I was having the issue however fruity has already fixed it :D. I've seen your xp rates and they are very impressive, I was wondering how long you run at a time? atm I run max of around 4hrs a day and do other skills and quests legit.

40 minutes ago, Nice Rare said:

<3 thanks for the super quick update, love the script so far man.

My location was set to south west corner I believe which may have been why I was having the issue however fruity has already fixed it :D. I've seen your xp rates and they are very impressive, I was wondering how long you run at a time? atm I run max of around 4hrs a day and do other skills and quests legit.

I reckon you will be fine ban wise as long as your not botting when a ban wave happens (which obviously you cannot predict) generally just stick to botting outside of office hours and you should be gucci.

1 hour ago, bot235 said:

Is there anyway to fix the overload options properly, i have dharoks mode setup but everytime i enter the dream, char doesn't overload just simply absorbs first then rockcakes down.

I overloaded myself at first manually then everything was fine. UPDATE

Do you have any boosted stats before entering? If i remember correctly i got this once after entering with stats that were still boosted from a combat potion, didn't drink overload. 

Other than that never had a problem with potions. 

Nice man, I see your near 12 hour run time, is this the max you're botting for at a time? or are you suicide botting?

Normally play / bot 12-14 hours on weekends and its fine wouldn't advice doing anything over 6-8 on weekdays. 1st time running NMZ so left it overnight for a nice proggie :) 

• Like 2