Fruity NMZ

Fruity

20 minutes ago, owos99 said:

wats ur xp after an hour run time?

i'm getting 90k-95 with full dh 97 str that xp an hour says ill get 109k an hour but it never happens.

This is a proggy from some levels back it's pretty stable at 110k+ per hour, got 99 str with this setup. 
You're probably better off with obsidian set until 95/96+hp but even then you could continue using it since it saves you the effort and cost of repairing dharoks. 

31961717_2503680929658206_4375222646871162880_n.png

6 hours ago, fakename123 said:

This is a proggy from some levels back it's pretty stable at 110k+ per hour, got 99 str with this setup. 
You're probably better off with obsidian set until 95/96+hp but even then you could continue using it since it saves you the effort and cost of repairing dharoks. 

31961717_2503680929658206_4375222646871162880_n.png

6 hours ago, owos99 said:

wats ur xp after an hour run time?

i'm getting 90k-95 with full dh 97 str that xp an hour says ill get 109k an hour but it never happens.

So you're saying to use full obsidian and the sword to train Str till 95+ then use Dharok? I was only getting 80k/hr over 3+ hours with Dharok.... With Full Void + D scimm was almost 80k/hr... Fulll Bandos Max Str was barley 60-70k/hr with a D scim

10 hours ago, fakename123 said:

Try out full obsidian set with berserker necklace and obsidian sword with count draynor, sand snake, king roald, moss giant and arrg.
Getting arround 150k total xp per hour, only thing better would be dharoking at 95+ hp. 

If you're looking to find out the best bosses for your exact setup just use bitterkoekje dps chart. 

image.png.07c65278e1817daa6364e7185db9740c.png

link me this dps chart in pm please

7 hours ago, Xanthippie said:

So you're saying to use full obsidian and the sword to train Str till 95+ then use Dharok? I was only getting 80k/hr over 3+ hours with Dharok.... With Full Void + D scimm was almost 80k/hr... Fulll Bandos Max Str was barley 60-70k/hr with a D scim

Yes, your xp per hour may vary by your level and which bosses you use but using obsidian armor set (helm, platebody , platelegs) , berserker necklace and obsidian sword you will probably get more xp per hour than your current setups. The xp per hour of dharok largely depends on hitpoints lvl  so only when 1hp rock caking at around 95+hp lvl it should become better than obsidian set. 

Edited by fakename123

3 hours ago, Fruity said:

Tree fix update should be live, please let me know if you see this error occur!

Working on a discord for my scripts/stuff i do https://discord.gg/85AjFM - only just been made is it is pretty damn dead and empty though!

Thanks for the update m8, Just a headsup that you set an expiration time on your discord link though! Would love to join :)

2 hours ago, fakename123 said:

Yes, your xp per hour may vary by your level and which bosses you use but using obsidian armor set (helm, platebody , platelegs) , berserker necklace and obsidian sword you will probably get more xp per hour than your current setups. The xp per hour of dharok largely depends on hitpoints lvl  so only when 1hp rock caking at around 95+hp lvl it should become better than obsidian set. 

i tried using full obby was getting 79k xp an hour compared with the 95k in dh so its not better for me. (this is with b gloves fire cape and d defender)

from personal experience i would start dhing around 95+ str and 85+ hp

use BIS gear untill then bandos\bludgeon\ ect

im stuck at my level of attack and cant level it anymore if i wasnt doing this build i think if i had higher attack prob would have better xp an hour but im leveling only str to 99 so this is the best xp rates i can come up with

Edited by owos99

1 hour ago, owos99 said:

i tried using full obby was getting 79k xp an hour compared with the 95k in dh so its not better for me. (this is with b gloves fire cape and d defender)

from personal experience i would start dhing around 95+ str and 85+ hp

use BIS gear untill then bandos\bludgeon\ ect

im stuck at my level of attack and cant level it anymore if i wasnt doing this build i think if i had higher attack prob would have better xp an hour but im leveling only str to 99 so this is the best xp rates i can come up with

Make sure to use berserker necklace and obsidian sword (Toktz-xil-ak).  The full obsidian armour set only boosts damage and accuracy of obsidian weaponry with 10% and this stacks with the 20% damage increase to obsidian sword of berserker necklace. 

Setup should look like this. With fire cape, b ring(i), barrows gloves, d boots/primordials. 

Also bring a gmaul for spec. 

image.png.8c130b63370e991d170a3cfce1b684a6.png

Edited by fakename123

4 minutes ago, fakename123 said:

Make sure to use berserker necklace and obsidian sword (Toktz-xil-ak).  The full obsidian armour set only boosts damage and accuracy of obsidian weaponry with 10% and this stacks with the 20% damage increase to obsidian sword of berserker necklace. 

Did you by any chance use another necklace or weapon instead of berserker and obsidian sword? 

nope made sure to use the b neck and the ak sword sub 80k xp an hour on mt daughter set bosses

4 hours ago, fakename123 said:

Wait what? I didn't know DH was dependent on your HP level lol Thought it was because my attack is low, I have 80 80 attack strength. I tried the Obi and it beats DH by like 3-5kxp/hr

8 minutes ago, owos99 said:

nope made sure to use the b neck and the ak sword sub 80k xp an hour on mt daughter set bosses

Some bosses are more weak to stab attacks(obsidian sword) compared to slash(dharok) so might explain in part. i'm using custom bosses, king roald, sand snake, count draynor, me and arrg but that shouldn't make that much of a difference.

My alt is getting the same xp per hour with this setup as my main dharoking at 94hp and 99str so it's pretty weird obsidian is so much worse than dharoking for you, what's your hp level?
Also did you use aggressive stab (strength) or another attack style. Obsidian set is best at training strength. 

6 minutes ago, Xanthippie said:

Wait what? I didn't know DH was dependent on your HP level lol Thought it was because my attack is low, I have 80 80 attack strength. I tried the Obi and it beats DH by like 3-5kxp/hr

Yes, xp per hour of dharok largely depends on your hp level. It only really gets better than other setups at 90+hp. 
I'm currently still using obsidian at 91hp, might swap to dharok at 95hp. 

2 minutes ago, fakename123 said:

Some bosses are more weak to stab attacks(obsidian sword) compared to slash(dharok) so might explain in part. i'm using custom bosses, king roald, sand snake, count draynor, me and arrg but that shouldn't make that much of a difference.

My alt is getting the same xp per hour with this setup as my main dharoking at 94hp and 99str so it's pretty weird obsidian is so much worse than dharoking for you, what's your hp level?
Also did you use aggressive stab (strength) or another attack style. Obsidian set is best at training strength. 

i made sure everything was correct but i didnt use the bosses you listed like i said my attack is at a set level 75 i dont level attack so maybe the 25% difference from missing is from the attack level

i use to use prims and torture with bandos + bludgeon was getting 85k an hour switched to dh because i get 90-95k an hour with dh now without piety or specing as well.

but every time i used your set up i get 79-80k an hour idk why lol

2 minutes ago, owos99 said:

i made sure everything was correct but i didnt use the bosses you listed like i said my attack is at a set level 75 i dont level attack so maybe the 25% difference from missing is from the attack level

i use to use prims and torture with bandos + bludgeon was getting 85k an hour switched to dh because i get 90-95k an hour with dh now without piety or specing as well.

but every time i used your set up i get 79-80k an hour idk why lol

Are you using overloads+absorption+rock cake with the obsidian set aswell? Regardless of attack level obsidian should beat dharok if you're below 90hp.  
Bring gmaul for spec with power surge, really increases your xp per hour. :) 

3 minutes ago, fakename123 said:

Are you using overloads+absorption+rock cake with the obsidian set aswell? Regardless of attack level obsidian should beat dharok if you're below 90hp.  
Bring gmaul for spec with power surge, really increases your xp per hour. :) 

i made sure to do that, but without spec because i'm going outside for 3-6 hours coming back to the bot the bot doesn't use spec weps for more idk how to make it use them.

my setup in obby was

b glove, fire cape , b ring I

b neck xil ak sword d defender 

full obby armor 

and yes ovls and asorbs with rock caking. 80k xp an hour with mt daughter boss list.

i was using prim boots and also the correct style to train only STR

btw the bot wont flick piety for me nore will it use specs.

Edited by owos99