Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Great script!

I'm using standard DH setup with rockcake absorb/overload and prayer flicking.

I have noticed if you have a rather long quest list you have to help the script move down your list of possible bosses for it to finish setting up the dream, and also it doesn't combat the 6 hour log out jagex implemented if my test is correct. (Or maybe I'm just not setting it up correctly, currently on my second run with the script and almost at 6 hours so I will see if it stops again.)

Cheers mate!

Edit: Set my program to break at 6 hour intervals and now it seems to be running well past, haven't had a single issue, love it!

Edited by AzureElegies

Working great drinking ovls and abs tested prayer flick and standard protection both work and tried no prayer and it worked. Gonna be getting a couple of accounts done up nice with this script! Well worth the buy this is my second use of the script today and works amaizingly just wish it wold pickup some darts with an option to just grab darts once and a while here and there like people do afking

Edited by keldra1993

4 hours ago, keldra1993 said:

Working great drinking ovls and abs tested prayer flick and standard protection both work and tried no prayer and it worked. Gonna be getting a couple of accounts done up nice with this script! Well worth the buy this is my second use of the script today and works amaizingly just wish it wold pickup some darts with an option to just grab darts once and a while here and there like people do afking

Shall look into the option of picking up darts on 'x' stack. Im sure some people would love it and some hate the xp waste but the option cant hurt.

On 23/01/2018 at 9:10 PM, AzureElegies said:

Great script!

I'm using standard DH setup with rockcake absorb/overload and prayer flicking.

I have noticed if you have a rather long quest list you have to help the script move down your list of possible bosses for it to finish setting up the dream, and also it doesn't combat the 6 hour log out jagex implemented if my test is correct. (Or maybe I'm just not setting it up correctly, currently on my second run with the script and almost at 6 hours so I will see if it stops again.)

Cheers mate!

Edit: Set my program to break at 6 hour intervals and now it seems to be running well past, haven't had a single issue, love it!

Will look into the scroll, issue, can i ask which quests it was trying to select just incase it was quest specific (doubt it though)?

Anyone having issues with the script since OSBots .154 update?

script since the update won't start for me. I added my settings, press play, and i just stand there doing nothing. I checked the logger, but there is no information other than the script has started.

edit: Just launched the bot from the login screen and now it works... weird

Edited by Galaga

Hey Fruity, 

Just checking back in, from what I see when I do mtd or demons it gets stuck trying to click bouncer or the black demon respectively if your boss list is really long like mine is. 

Also this may be an osbot client issue but when it logs out it doesn't do the auto login that it normally does for other scripts, is that normal?

12 hours ago, Fruity said:

Shall look into the option of picking up darts on 'x' stack. Im sure some people would love it and some hate the xp waste but the option cant hurt.

Will look into the scroll, issue, can i ask which quests it was trying to select just incase it was quest specific (doubt it though)?

Anyone having issues with the script since OSBots .154 update?

I'm on 2.4.155 and after it finishes a dream it'll idle infront of the guy, it does right click > dream but won't continue dialog. Manually do the dream and it works again.