Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Apologies, wasnt home yesterday was out all day.

Going to see what the update broke yesterday to brake the overloads withdrawals and push a fix, 

For the guy PUTTING CAPS ABOUT FIRE WAVE NOT WORKING, just checked our info portal and last sdn update was the 27th so my updates have not yet been accepted, hopefully they will get accepted soon and ppots will be random again and fire wave will work again.

Someone mentioned walking uses to same path and didnt use to, new script uses almost exactly the same method for walking so id assume its same as previously, it uses web walking so its meant to be random but as its such ashort distance might not be too noticeable.

Will update this post when ive sorted the withdrawal issue

just looking at the runescape update, i see.

"When you're withdrawing potions from the Nightmare Zone barrels, the doses you withdraw can now combine automatically with any matching vials already in your inventory."

Will see what in the dialog they have changed. This will mean less faffying around depositing the low doses potions, i can just withdraw and not worry :boge:

They changed 'would' to 'will' :boge:

Edited by Fruity

6 minutes ago, mikelol said:

Anyone have anything to help me out on this? When I start the script no GUI comes up at all. 

Anything coming up in the logs? Also, how long have you let it load? might take a min or two or some reason (not sure why) but try leaving it to load for a few mins and see if anything happens for ya

24 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Anything coming up in the logs? Also, how long have you let it load? might take a min or two or some reason (not sure why) but try leaving it to load for a few mins and see if anything happens for ya

I didn't see any errors in the logs or anything that looked weird.  I can try it when I get home and post the logs.  I've let it sit for 15-20 min after starting the script with no luck. It disables input and everything but no GUI. I first bought the script in 2015 and used it just fine then.  But just recently came back to the game and trying to use this again and didn't know if I can't do take different steps I  starting it or anything. 

16 minutes ago, jurejure said:

did you fix that the interface in mirror mode ? just asking 

i just tested mirror mode doing the setup i mentioned and its working fine for me :/ when i get home ill see if i can find a work around, most likely be using widgets and keyboard rather than using osbots dialogs api

5 minutes ago, benniezema said:

@Fruity Sorry for the caps bro, i was just disappointed cuz the script was beast.. when do you think they will accept the update? Thanks in advance.

Nope sure tbh, i think one of the devs that do the sdn checks n stuff maybe on vaca so updates are as frequent as they usually are, im hoping it will be today or tomorrow as its  been a few days already. Its not idle but hopefully be soon

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ