Fruity NMZ

Fruity

16 hours ago, jurejure said:

gets stuck here

Screenshot_12.png

Can you show me what settings you're using?

10 hours ago, Bobot said:

b4b4673bf87af5d862cea591937eb010.png2ff7195a5ab1cb7c8e5671487a2ac1b9.png

Tried going without pouch, using different amounts of runes etc, still gives me the same error. Using tome of fire with smoke battlestaff.

Update was pushed yesterday for the tome of fire and also fire wave fix (i had a typo putting death instead of fire rune) but hoping it will be accepted soon if it hasnt already

52 minutes ago, mk123 said:

One thing I've noticed is how instantaneous the bot drinks an overload potion after it wears off. I think you should add a slight randomized delay to drinking overloads after the potions effect wares off to make it look a bit more human like.

I use to have it wait but then got complaints of 'xp watse' so i made it insta, Ill add to toggle so no one can complain :P

Pushed fixes for random tabbing and such yesterday, hopefully they have accepted it and should be fine for people now

10 minutes ago, Tepelman said:

i had same there with mirror mode :) 
i start it manually every time it doesnt scroll to black demon if it isnt selected already :) 
Maybe add king roald to the black demon task ?

If you use custom it should just leave current bosses as they are so if you make a dream with the bosses you would like and then leave it will save the bosses in your interface then in the script gui dream settings change mtd/guthan/demon combo box to 'custom' it wont change anything

Just now, jurejure said:

yeees in mirror mode please fix as soon as possible :)

Follow the original thread post for mirror mode. Mirror mode only works with dialogs if u follow the way i mentioned in original post

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ