Fruity NMZ

Fruity

2 hours ago, notizen said:

[INFO][08/21 12:57:26 PM]: Loaded 2 RS accounts!
[INFO][08/21 12:57:27 PM]: Welcome to OSBot 2.4.134!
[INFO][08/21 12:57:34 PM]: Updated injection hooks for client revision : 153!
[DEBUG][Bot #1][08/21 12:57:34 PM]: Initializing mirror client bot...
[INFO][Bot #1][08/21 12:58:15 PM]: Initializing 36 API modules...
[INFO][08/21 12:58:15 PM]: Started bot #1
[DEBUG][08/21 12:58:24 PM]: Loading script id : 698
[DEBUG][08/21 12:58:24 PM]: Loaded script!
[DEBUG][08/21 12:58:24 PM]: Launching script...
[INFO][Bot #1][08/21 12:58:24 PM]: Loaded 3 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][08/21 12:58:25 PM]: Started script : FruityNMZ v2

I load my options, start the script, and bot just sits there. 

Prayer.properties

Setup.properties

Conditions.properties

Dream.properties

If mirror mode, try starting mirror mode how i have mentioned in the first post, mirror mode only works when started the 'right' way apparently

3 hours ago, Mikasa said:

The day has come where the ban hammer has hit :(

I might restart an account at some point, not sure yet.

awwwwwww :( sad too see you get banned D: 

4 hours ago, Elder Randy said:

some reason the rock cake keeps eating past 51hp, tried on both my accounts one useing blowpipe the other training strength. just letting you know so you can see whats going on. gonna use p pots for now until i get a response back! Thank you for this btw, been loving this script

how much is it eating past 51 by? in logs, hats the hp its logging?

55 minutes ago, JohnDoe1 said:

what setup you using?

gear etc please :p

Hey man :)

For str training I used best in slot items except bcp/tassets; i replaced with obsidian which is +4. I used a abyssal dagger ++, so worth it. If you cant afford that, staff of dead and sara sword are other options. 

For attack, flat out used a whip lol.

My gui setup:

Absorb:16

Ovl:11

Rockcake

No spec wep.

Bosses I use, literally every melee boss I unlocked from questing :). No RFD/DT bosses at all, No bosses from witches house, shilo village. Basically its the regular MTD that fruity has in the first page of this post. I bot for about 8+ hours a day while at work. And when I get home I play 2 hrs legit. I put alot of work into this account other than botting melee, some days I dont bot and i skill legit. I only bot melee now, I dont use any other scripts. Maybe thats how I  evaded any bans.

Tell me if you want to know anything else.

Edit: For those wondering, literally most of my melee xp on this acc came from this bot. Aside from some slayer and some leveling up (needed lvl 60's). Started botting at 60/60/60 and now Im 97/99/94 

Edited by detroitmi

5 minutes ago, detroitmi said:

Hey man :)

For str training I used best in slot items except bcp/tassets; i replaced with obsidian which is +4. I used a abyssal dagger ++, so worth it. If you cant afford that, staff of dead and sara sword are other options. 

For attack, flat out used a whip lol.

My gui setup:

Absorb:16

Ovl:11

Rockcake

No spec wep.

Bosses I use, literally every melee boss I unlocked from questing :). No RFD/DT bosses at all, No bosses from witches house, shilo village. Basically its the regular MTD that fruity has in the first page of this post. I bot for about 8+ hours a day while at work. And when I get home I play 2 hrs legit. I put alot of work into this account other than botting melee, some days I dont bot and i skill legit. I only bot melee now, I dont use any other scripts. Maybe thats how I  evaded any bans.

Tell me if you want to know anything else.

Edit: For those wondering, literally most of my melee xp on this acc came from this bot. Aside from some slayer and some leveling up (needed lvl 60's). Started botting at 60/60/60 and now Im 97/99/94 

Thanks for the indepth :D

Super helpful!

Did you get 99 str before doing 99 attack? and what xp/ph do you get with whip etc doing att please?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, JohnDoe1 said:

Thanks for the indepth :D

Super helpful!

Did you get 99 str before doing 99 attack? and what xp/ph do you get with whip etc doing att please?

Hey,

Im getting easy 80-85k hour at base 90's. The xp/hr gradually went up. If I was you, I would just train 2-3 levels str then  att and repeat. I tried Dhing at my str level/hp. I literally got like 85-87k xp/hr. Not worth it Imo cause you pay for Dh degrades, only useful if you're using piety.

Right now Im running bot and I'm getting 84k/xp hr on attack :). 

Edited by detroitmi

26 minutes ago, detroitmi said:

Hey,

Im getting easy 80-85k hour at base 90's. The xp/hr gradually went up. If I was you, I would just train 2-3 levels str then  att and repeat. I tried Dhing at my str level/hp. I literally got like 85-87k xp/hr. Not worth it Imo cause you pay for Dh degrades, only useful if you're using piety.

Right now Im running bot and I'm getting 84k/xp hr on attack :). 

At 99 str and 91 attack I get about 105k p/h with my setup :) 25m setup.

16 hours ago, Fruity said:

Shall add trial, pending updates are blowpipe checking and re-charging for the new chatbox messages and also super combats so if you're not using them you should be fine i believe. Some people mentioning overloads not working but they working for me last night so just waiting on more information to work from rather than just not working

Trial never showed up for me

5 hours ago, Fruity said:

If mirror mode, try starting mirror mode how i have mentioned in the first post, mirror mode only works when started the 'right' way apparently

I've tried doing as it says in the main post with the same results. Doesn't matter when I load the mirror client, the script does not start. Every other premium script i own works regardless of when I load up mirror mode.

5 hours ago, notizen said:

I've tried doing as it says in the main post with the same results. Doesn't matter when I load the mirror client, the script does not start. Every other premium script i own works regardless of when I load up mirror mode.

Yeah some scripts don't have any issues but ive tested my self multiple times, if i load mirror mode while im logged into rs on osbuddy mirror mode fails to work but if i load mirror mode when logged out on osbuddy it does work. I asked multiple people to test this and they got the same results. im not too sure what is causing it as it is the same script just different ways of loading the stuff. Are you also using osbuddy or you using the normal rs client? if not using osbuddy, maybe try it and see if it works? I remember one user had better luck using osbuddy.

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ