Fruity NMZ

Fruity

15 hours ago, Fruity said:

Anything coming up on screen or anything in the logs telling you why its logging out? 

Sadly, there's nothing that shows up on the screen.  How do I access the logs?

The bot is only able to work when i enter the dream myself before running the script.  If i run it outside the dream, it goes to the bank to grab the custom amount of potions I assigned, deposits the super combats, then immediately logs out.  

I guess there is a glitch with re-entering the dream

Would be cool if it could rotate the camera or something, because it doesn't really look like it has an antiban. And maybe put the heal restore on quick-prayer so it looks more human like?

Not trying to insult you, I love the script, but how he flicks the prayer doesn't look very human-like. Maybe some random clicks here and there.

8 hours ago, saamz77 said:

script is ruined, every time I have tried to start it up in the past 2 weeks it just stands at barrels and gets really laggy and i cant click anything on osbot lol.

If you coudl give me whats happening in that logs that would be dandy

6 hours ago, Bobot said:

I'm trying to do fire wave using a smoke staff but i keep getting the error that my rune pouch is out of runes, I've tried putting both fire and air runes in the pouch aswell but still wont start.

Could you send us screenshots of gui and also of your inventory/equipment. shall try push a fix today when i get info

8 hours ago, johnbob12352 said:

Sadly, there's nothing that shows up on the screen.  How do I access the logs?

The bot is only able to work when i enter the dream myself before running the script.  If i run it outside the dream, it goes to the bank to grab the custom amount of potions I assigned, deposits the super combats, then immediately logs out.  

I guess there is a glitch with re-entering the dream

When it immediately logs out, what is it saying?

6 hours ago, Filenium said:

Would be cool if it could rotate the camera or something, because it doesn't really look like it has an antiban. And maybe put the heal restore on quick-prayer so it looks more human like?

Not trying to insult you, I love the script, but how he flicks the prayer doesn't look very human-like. Maybe some random clicks here and there.

There is updates pending to add random camera/tabbibng/clicks but been pending past 3-4 days

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ