Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Hi my bot has full dharok, firecape, glory, combat bracelet, d boots, 15 super combats and 12 absorbtion and a rock cake, I start the script to do demons (its done all quests) and the bot just stands outside the NMZ or the bot just goes to the bank and deposits something and logs off...? (edit: it deposits all my supercombats and says in log did not have enough super combats and just terminates script)

Edited by mrpcp

When I start the script, it comes to a loading screen that says "STOPPING SCRIPT" in bright red font, then proceeds to log me out, and the script will not start.

Any feedback or help would be appreciated. Thanks.

The update on the client seemed to change everything and even the original layout of what it was about two months ago.

Thanks.

8 hours ago, crasher0430 said:

Could I get a trial?  People say the DH/blowpipe is working flawlessly right.  Or should I wait to get a trial when you finish updating the script?

Shall add trial, pending updates are blowpipe checking and re-charging for the new chatbox messages and also super combats so if you're not using them you should be fine i believe. Some people mentioning overloads not working but they working for me last night so just waiting on more information to work from rather than just not working

6 hours ago, mk123 said:

v2.15 still isn't drinking overload potions.

Can you show me your settings? 

I tried using overloads last night while i was testing the blowpipe and such and worked with overloads just fine.

Using rock cake and absorptions, too.

5 hours ago, mrpcp said:

Hi my bot has full dharok, firecape, glory, combat bracelet, d boots, 15 super combats and 12 absorbtion and a rock cake, I start the script to do demons (its done all quests) and the bot just stands outside the NMZ or the bot just goes to the bank and deposits something and logs off...? (edit: it deposits all my supercombats and says in log did not have enough super combats and just terminates script)

As mentioned in my last post about updates, super combats is pending a fix to be accepted. Still waiting for it to be accepted i believe.

4 hours ago, JellyGod said:

hey I still dont have the trial :L

Added, if u dont see it, pm me in the chatbox

2 hours ago, notizen said:

Script won't start for me under any circumstances.

Any logs or? guna need more info as i tried last night and it worked fine for me

48 minutes ago, johnbob12352 said:

When I start the script, it comes to a loading screen that says "STOPPING SCRIPT" in bright red font, then proceeds to log me out, and the script will not start.

Any feedback or help would be appreciated. Thanks.

The update on the client seemed to change everything and even the original layout of what it was about two months ago.

Thanks.

That popup that says STOPPING SCRIPT should also say the reason why? Script gui was updated so need new profiles and such

Edited by Fruity

2 hours ago, Fruity said:

Shall add trial, pending updates are blowpipe checking and re-charging for the new chatbox messages and also super combats so if you're not using them you should be fine i believe. Some people mentioning overloads not working but they working for me last night so just waiting on more information to work from rather than just not working

Can you show me your settings? 

I tried using overloads last night while i was testing the blowpipe and such and worked with overloads just fine.

Using rock cake and absorptions, too.

As mentioned in my last post about updates, super combats is pending a fix to be accepted. Still waiting for it to be accepted i believe.

Added, if u dont see it, pm me in the chatbox

Any logs or? guna need more info as i tried last night and it worked fine for me

That popup that says STOPPING SCRIPT should also say the reason why? Script gui was updated so need new profiles and such

V2.15 The bot is not drinking the overload potions. Here are the settings I was using with my full DH.

Conditions.properties

Dream.properties

Prayer.properties

Setup.properties

Pushed fix for overloads not drinking (was more an issue of absorption points running out and i had used the wrong method to validate drinking!), will be included in the next when it gets accepted

cheers :D how long does it normally take to get accepted or hard to say?

Pushed fix for overloads not drinking (was more an issue of absorption points running out and i had used the wrong method to validate drinking!), will be included in the next when it gets accepted

did you also get chance to fix the prayer bug please with it not activating the 15% boost for attack? thanks

47 minutes ago, JohnDoe1 said:

cheers :D how long does it normally take to get accepted or hard to say?

did you also get chance to fix the prayer bug please with it not activating the 15% boost for attack? thanks

Hard to say as they devs do it whenever they have free time.

Shall double check i fixed the issue with prayers, get back to you in a moment.

Cant tell by looking as i forgot what i had changed haha - will check when i get home and can run a test.

Will work on the idle actions when i get home and push them out today, too

Edited by Fruity

some reason the rock cake keeps eating past 51hp, tried on both my accounts one useing blowpipe the other training strength. just letting you know so you can see whats going on. gonna use p pots for now until i get a response back! Thank you for this btw, been loving this script

Edited by Elder Randy

11 hours ago, Fruity said:

[INFO][08/21 12:57:26 PM]: Loaded 2 RS accounts!
[INFO][08/21 12:57:27 PM]: Welcome to OSBot 2.4.134!
[INFO][08/21 12:57:34 PM]: Updated injection hooks for client revision : 153!
[DEBUG][Bot #1][08/21 12:57:34 PM]: Initializing mirror client bot...
[INFO][Bot #1][08/21 12:58:15 PM]: Initializing 36 API modules...
[INFO][08/21 12:58:15 PM]: Started bot #1
[DEBUG][08/21 12:58:24 PM]: Loading script id : 698
[DEBUG][08/21 12:58:24 PM]: Loaded script!
[DEBUG][08/21 12:58:24 PM]: Launching script...
[INFO][Bot #1][08/21 12:58:24 PM]: Loaded 3 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][08/21 12:58:25 PM]: Started script : FruityNMZ v2

I load my options, start the script, and bot just sits there. 

Prayer.properties

Setup.properties

Conditions.properties

Dream.properties

Edited by notizen

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ