Fruity NMZ

Fruity

5 hours ago, Sho said:

bro did you just do an update on this script within the past 48 hours??? the script layout/format has changed. it was so much easier before just a simple "load" would do it and i can see all option in 1 prompt. but now have to click through multiple tabs...no worries.

Possible bug: activates thick skin prayer for no reason not sure why. prayer is not enabled..

does not re-enter dream

does not enter dream at all...stuck at choosing normal/hard.......

can you please tell us what update you've made within the past 48 hours? kthank you............................................................

*( using mirror mode only)

= sorry just read the previous pages.  goodluck with the update

Exactly this. Hasn't done fuck all for me in the past 24 hours now.

Why did you even update an already perfect thing=/.

Edited by Appski

All bugs reported since my last post are mostly do do with what ive alrdy said ill pushed updates for and are waiting for approval.

Looking into Mirror issues atm but guna need more information other than nothing doing such n such, if you have logs in the osbot logger i can look at the and see if i can find the solution. For some reason mirror mode doesnt work same as stealth for scripts and its a right pain.

Update was pushed yday at like 7pm uk time (now 4pm next day), looking at the scripters page it looks as though the update has not yet been accepted so i can only apologies about the delay but i can not make the managers look at them, they are done when they have time. Im hoping it will be at some point today so that the Prayer issues can be fixed.

Im always in the chatbox when im online so please come and talk if you have information that could help with fixing issues.

2 hours ago, lolaids912 said:

Another problem I found, If you start the bot outside it will eat rock cake down to 48 hp, not allowing you to overload. @Fruity

@ same

i manually gather all pots, select dream and enter dream and it works fine from within the dream. but anything before the dream no good lol. have to drop hp manually also for overload to work *1st time* script takes over from there.

Besides the rock caking to low before entering a dream ( cannot overload ) it will kill itself by rock caking during a dream after drinking an overload. The bot will do this during the 10 hit splats animation from the effects of the overloads. It will right click guzzle right before the last 10 hp deduction from the overloads hits my character.

List of bugs I've found so far.

1. Automatically prays thick skin even when not selected.
2. If you do not enter the dream manually, it will rock cake past 51 hp and cause you not to overload.
3. If your trip is over, the bot will not select the correct option to RE-enter the dream, instead it just clicks on normal and then stops when the second option comes up. i.e stuck on choosing normal/hard
*adding problems as I find them*
4. Not sure what is causing this, but before the updates I would bring 12 overload and 15 absorption and it would end perfectly with all potions used evenly at around 4 hours~. Now it uses all my absorption's and in the end I still have an hour worth of overload (3 of them total). It's also eating 800~ worth of absorption instead of 400 like before. I think this should be reverted in case we need to leave the dream early so it doesn't waste so much.
5. If you have 255 doses of ovl or absorption and you have some already in your inventory after a dream, the bot will try and put them back in storage and it will repeat forever. This will definitely cause a ban.

@Fruity

I think most of these are fixed and waiting to be pushed to the SDN, but I thought I'd compile a list here so people can confirm/deny if they have similar issues. Will post more as I find them.

EDIT: ANYONE WANTING TO BOT NOW FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
1. to fix the thick skin praying, click that prayer box, and click the "surge" next to it, and then untick the prayer box. I'm not sure what the surge thing is, but it stops it from doing prayer at all.
2. Enter dream automatically, then start bot.
3. Read number 2

Edited by lolaids912
  • Like 2

On 8/13/2017 at 4:57 PM, lolaids912 said:

EDIT: ANYONE WANTING TO BOT NOW FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
1. to fix the thick skin praying, click that prayer box, and click the "surge" next to it, and then untick the prayer box. I'm not sure what the surge thing is, but it stops it from doing prayer at all.
2. Enter dream automatically, then start bot.
3. Read number 2

I support this. Use this method while we wait for the update to come through.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, lolaids912 said:

I can work around all the other bugs but one. It will not re-enter the dream. I choose rumble custom hard, and instead it just clicks the first option (practice) and sits there forever doing nothing until it logs out. If that gets fixed the bot can work flawlessly if you work around all the other bugs lul.

Yeah same, I can do one game at a time if I manually enter the dream myself and then let the bot do the rest, the only problem is it can't choose a dream itself it just sits at normal/hard screen, one dream a time is better than nothing until it's fixed 

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ