Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Purchased this script this morning, runs fairly decently, but I've noticed I will look at the screen and my player will have like 18 hp so the absorption is going down ridiculously quick, I have the dwarven rock ticked and in my inventory but it doesn't seem to check if the hp is above one. (I'm using overloads as well) Other than that, good script so far, been running for 8+ hours.

15 minutes ago, MonkeyDe said:

Purchased this script this morning, runs fairly decently, but I've noticed I will look at the screen and my player will have like 18 hp so the absorption is going down ridiculously quick, I have the dwarven rock ticked and in my inventory but it doesn't seem to check if the hp is above one. (I'm using overloads as well) Other than that, good script so far, been running for 8+ hours.

Are you just using rock cake and not using rapid heal? just so i can get a more general idea 

37 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Are you just using rock cake and not using rapid heal? just so i can get a more general idea 

Both the rock cake and rapid heal are ticked. I don't know if its something to do with re-entering the dream.

Edit** I can confirm its when re-entering the dream it doesn't use the rock cake to lower its hp back down to one after overloading.

Edited by MonkeyDe
Update

36 minutes ago, MonkeyDe said:

Both the rock cake and rapid heal are ticked. I don't know if its something to do with re-entering the dream.

Edit** I can confirm its when re-entering the dream it doesn't use the rock cake to lower its hp back down to one after overloading.

Thank yous, appreciate extra info

7 hours ago, Fruity said:

I notice you have prot melee and flick rapid and also rock cake? Do you really need prot melee?

sorry the bot on Advertising other bots isn't allowed. automatically enables protect from melee in the start of every session, so it was jsut a habit.

Fruity! thanks for replying, just a question, does this script support banking and re-entering dreams? Its hard to tell if it works, idk if you know but I cant use the script properly because my ui is glitched. 

38 minutes ago, MonkeyDe said:

For me the rock cake and overloads work =S

14 hours ago, robinlel said:

In a full world or just random worlds? i'm gonna give those settings a shot at maybe 8 - 10 hours a day.

I just stick to the world I normally have always played in, doubt that has impact tho

13 hours ago, SwaglordBasedGod said:

Are you using mirror mode?

Correct

10 hours ago, jazzies said:

PC2B73.jpg

any help would be greatly appreciated ! 

You need to have it take out prayer pots if you're going to be using protect from melee, not absorption

1 hour ago, jazzies said:

sorry the bot on Advertising other bots isn't allowed. automatically enables protect from melee in the start of every session, so it was jsut a habit.

Fruity! thanks for replying, just a question, does this script support banking and re-entering dreams? Its hard to tell if it works, idk if you know but I cant use the script properly because my ui is glitched. 

For me the rock cake and overloads work =S

From what I've seen, it can do bank runs & re-enter dreams, so if you're using prayer pots it'll withdraw them from your bank

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mikasa said:

I just stick to the world I normally have always played in, doubt that has impact tho

Correct

You need to have it take out prayer pots if you're going to be using protect from melee, not absorption

From what I've seen, it can do bank runs & re-enter dreams, so if you're using prayer pots it'll withdraw them from your bank

thanks for your help! once I get my UI fixed ill let you know if everything gucci! =D

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ