Fruity NMZ

Fruity

48 minutes ago, mylo said:

This supports 1 prayer rock cake right?

Indeed, can enable rock cake and it will guzzle/bite down to 1hp and if you enable prayer flicking it will flick rapid heal to stay 1hp, if you dont enable rapid heal, it will just bite the rock cake if your hp rises

everything is glitched, I opened the script inside NMZ - my guy ate the rock cake, took the overload and then started running around. He then died because the bot failed to enable melee protect prayer.

I enabled the option to use the rapid health prayer & protect from melee, why is this happening? I just bought the script today.

33 minutes ago, jazzies said:

everything is glitched, I opened the script inside NMZ - my guy ate the rock cake, took the overload and then started running around. He then died because the bot failed to enable melee protect prayer.

I enabled the option to use the rapid health prayer & protect from melee, why is this happening? I just bought the script today.

Could you provide a screenshot of your settings?

These are mine right now, and I'm running fine, but I'm using absorbs instead of prayer.

So your settings might just be messed up. I'd say set it to sit in a corner and turn off attack, given you have that selected.

uDottgB.png

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Mikasa said:

Could you provide a screenshot of your settings?

These are mine right now, and I'm running fine, but I'm using absorbs instead of prayer.

So your settings might just be messed up. I'd say set it to sit in a corner and turn off attack, given you have that selected.

uDottgB.png

How long have you been running with these settings? and how many hours a day do you do? recently got a 2 day ban and i think i might be doing something wrong.

14 minutes ago, robinlel said:

How long have you been running with these settings? and how many hours a day do you do? recently got a 2 day ban and i think i might be doing something wrong.

Minus the rune crossbow / odium ward, i've been running with these settings for about a month now, pretty much every day, for ~13-15 hours per day

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ