Fruity NMZ

Fruity

1 hour ago, ishyk786 said:

@Mikasahey at what stats did you start botting from? Im curious I picked up a straight up perm ban with this bot only because I went from 80 str to 98 str in 9 days. I know i got banned because I gained like 1.5m xp per day(str)

I just want to know how much xp per day did you go for? or atleast how long you ran your bot for?

I ran mine for like 16-20 hrs a day.

i think i started at 80/80/80, used autoclicker from 70/70/70, got tired of short runs & always having to set shit up again, so decided to just bot

this was a main for a few months, so most stats are at least 50, if not higher

i bot from like 7am - 10pm, so like 12-15 hours every day

i end my night by buying herb boxes & then repairing my barrows gear

On 7/19/2017 at 4:37 PM, Fruity said:

*Removed text so posts isnt too long but its in reply to the above*

I know a full re-write isnt required for the bugs it may have at the moment BUT this is one of the first scripts i wrote and though it has come across many updates there is still alot i can do to improve with what i have learnt since so i feel it would be for the better to add features more easily.

i have completed the stuff within the dream, just running tests with all the different setups i can think of then i can move onto outside the dream.

Will be adding options for:

magic -

• select staff/spell so people who want to train Magic can do.

Stop Options -

• Stop After 'x' dreams
  • Stop at 'x' level of 'x' skill
  • Stop after 'x' xp gained in 'x' skill
  • stop after 'x' time ran

Multiple Profiles -

• able to save profiles under names so you dont have to make new for each account you're running. 

CLI -

• Going to try add some CLI commands to start script using saved profiles

Potions -

• Super Combat potions to be added
  • Drinks absorptions to a random max then lets it drain to a random low rather than drinking to 300 for example and letting it drain to 200 because of how random it was.

Progressive Leveling:

• Shouldnt be too hard to say at 'x' level switch to 'x' attack style.
  • May have ability to switch equipment, will have to see about this one

GUI:

• Re creating the GUI to support the new features. Will mean new layout which i hope will be easier to follow. Current GUI looks a bit squashed and all over the place

Done - Doing - Pending

If anyone has anymore that might fit in nicely, do say.

Those are awesome features you will be adding, looking forward to the magic support and stop options.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Slicky92 said:

Been using this for about a month now and its had no issues, however, today it starts the NMZ game, pots up the after the absorption points run out it does not pot again and I die?

Since update? if so, as above, client seems to be having issues with hooks atm and needs a lil update

2 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Shouldn't be too long for an update I should think, fingers crossed.

No worries, dont really play RS but was maxing whilst doing uni work and this was flawless

For a future version do you think it would be possible to rock cake inside NMZ?

I notice other people doing it outside and I just assume they are using the script, may help with ban rate?

2 hours ago, The Undefeated said:

Nvm. 

Why would you let the bot walk to corners instead of sides? It takes longer for the monsters to walk to a corner instead of sides.

in corners less monsters can hit u, a max of 2 if 1x1 or 1 if using the mtd bear thing as it would trap the others iirc.

If you do sides, you could still be hit by 3 sides. 

Its what people requested so its what i added :P

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ