Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Ban rate is very low if you aren't stupid with your botting pattern. Got 99 str and 99 range no problem, working on 99 mage now!

fruity whats the bann rate? thinking about buying

yh same wats the ban rates? very interested in using for my mid level.

Ban rate on this? worth risking my main?

Not sure on ban rates. less if you dont suicide i assume :boge:

Ok so I used to use the bot all the time flawlessly and now I attempted to use it again but am having some issues.

I can't see the option to pay hosts anymore? Also after i set all my settings and click start nothing happens. I started a dream and then started the bot and still nothing, its not drinking my prayer pots or moving even. Is this just me or?

You dont need to pay hosts anymore, you can self host and pay the extra 20k to dominic. There was a new update to NMZ not too long back.

Hey i love the script but please consider adding in hawkeye option too, overall its better than eagle eye since it makes you last longer and barely any diff in xp per hour.

Should i swap out the higher lv prayers for the next one down for the time being? would have to play around with GUI to add the other prayers and would take a fair amount of time (im fairly fussy about it lol)

Could I get a trial?

Also, the script refuses to go into an instance when i am trying to run a normal, non-customized demon dream. It's a bit annoying having to pay the 20k extra for the customized dream. Other than that, perfect script.

Will look at the entering dream stuff and see if i can find anything a miss

could i get a trail pls and how long will the trail be?

Will Add all the trials requested in a moment, trials will be 12 hours

I can't seem to run the script as of the last few days. Whenever I start the script it won't load the previous settings and when I manually enter them in and hit start it creates the red screen saying "not in dream. Logging out".

The settings being used:

Rock crab - prayer flicker - rock crab in inventory, prayer full

Dscim/unholy book - no spec

6 overload pots

21 abs pots

North east or north west - both caused the issue

Customizable (hard) MTD

Money in coffer, unlocked

OSRS bot version: 2.4.58

Bank pin and Pass in OSBOT

Fixed boarder

Furthest FOV

Brightest settings

I can't seem to run the script as of the last few days. Whenever I start the script it won't load the previous settings and when I manually enter them in and hit start it creates the red screen saying "not in dream. Logging out".

The settings being used:

6 overload pots

21 abs pots

Customizable (hard) MTD

Fixed boarder

Furthest FOV

Brightest settings

ive been having a problem running the script aswell, every time i click start it just doesnt do anything like the settings box stays open and seems like just not registering when i click start

Yo, Fruity.

Can I get a trial, please? :D

Will add

The settings being used:

6 overload pots

21 abs pots

Customizable (hard) MTD

Fixed boarder

Furthest FOV

Brightest settings

Will only say not in dream... logging out when you have not selected re-enter

ive been having a problem running the script aswell, every time i click start it just doesnt do anything like the settings box stays open and seems like just not registering when i click start

I have to add a way to add options as they are selected, currently checking all options on start and i believe this is causing the issues.

Could i get a trial of this plz?.... 48 hour and ill do a suicide run? :P.... see if it can do 48hrsa? :D

12 Hours :boge: dont need 48 to see if it works.

How do i set this up? I tried a lot of different setups but it won't work for me somehow... btw i can't even press start.

May i see options you have tried or options you would like?

hello ive never done NMZ before but i would like to know which required stats, or pray etc. needed. and i dont know which options are optimal smile.png im thinking about buying it

i usually start with 70 str 60 attack and 31 prayer for absorption or 43 prayer for prayer method.

Does this script not re-gear/re-equip? I have a pure running with prayer pots and blowpipe, as soon as it leaves dream it just logs out, can someone help me out with this?

lwhat does it say in the log when it logs off? 

Hi seems good, could I have a trial please?

Will add

I was wondering if i could get a trial

Will add

Amazing and flawless script.

I would love to see a break option introduced where between dreams it logs off for X amount of time. Thats what a lot of people do anyways 

Will be something ill try to add but not sure how it will go yet xd

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ