Fruity NMZ

Fruity

I'm currently using overloads + absorbtion pots and rockcake on a 1 def pure training range. Any better setup? gettnig 85k range xp/hr

Sounds about right. what levels?

Great Script! I've been using it for a while now and haven't ran into any problems. Curious to see how much xp I have gained from this script. Thanks Fruity!

FruityNMZ.png?username=jrtitans2

Would it be possible to add the hawkeye prayer support too. There is plenty under 44 pray builds that could find this helpful for maximising experience smile.png

Will look into playing around with the GUI to add more options

- Vampire Slayer

- Mountain Daughter

- Lost City

- Gnome Stronghold

- Fight Arena

I suggest this, as i use these. Finish these quests. For dharok im not quite sure because im only playing as 1 def pure account.

Thank you :)

The power surge option in GUI isn't allowed to be ticked for me, any reason? Demon dream

grab gear with special weapon in inventory. let me know what weapon if it isnt finding it

This is easily the best script I've purchased/used on OSbot. It's never crashed without logging out, has all the features I need, and always works smooth. I've recommended this script to almost everyone I know who look for NMZ scripts. 

One thing I noticed:

If the script gets to 52 hp on accident it won't bite down to 51. Minor problem as the only time this happened to me I believe I messed up the prayer flicker.

One thing I would love to see:

Trip counter to see how many times the script has restarted a trip. Isn't particularly useful other than planning prayer pots/consumables. 

This is easily the best script I've purchased/used on OSbot. It's never crashed without logging out, has all the features I need, and always works smooth. I've recommended this script to almost everyone I know who look for NMZ scripts. 

One thing I noticed:

If the script gets to 52 hp on accident it won't bite down to 51. Minor problem as the only time this happened to me I believe I messed up the prayer flicker.

One thing I would love to see:

Trip counter to see how many times the script has restarted a trip. Isn't particularly useful other than planning prayer pots/consumables. 

Could be added. Wouldnt be hard to add :)

Do you have any idea why my java crashes when i get near nmz?

Whats it say in the log box thing?

Another reminder that I sure wish we had mage support biggrin.png

QwPha8E.png Fruity

yes! its on the list ty for reminder :D

Bug report: Sometimes it will deposit a dh greataxe and take out 2 gmauls if you have 2 in the bank and use the gmaul.

I can give more info but i would rather do it in a pm.

Come chatbox, im in there if im online

• Like 1

think its broken, doesnt drink overload

What does it say when its supose to be drinking? also what settings you chosen? need more information than its broken :)

possible to get trial?

Will add

Possible for a trial? Thinking of buying if i see no ones been banned from use of it tongue.png

Wil add

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ