Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Hey, I just bought your skript and I was wondering how should I setup the breaks to not get banned biggrin.png

Should I use the random breaktime? 

How do you guys deal with that problem?

Btw, I am totally new to this whole botting thing smile.png

Personally as on my experience i didnt use breaktimer. I just did either 20-24 hours straight and then took 20-24hour break from boting and playing on the account.

Ofcourse it was on my own risk! So it should be as yours as well.

Is this bot pretty much ban proof? just wondering looks really nice can't wait to try it!

Edit: also wondering does it bank for you if you have all supplies in your bank ready?

I was gonna try making an account to suicide bot 99 flats but o well, i didnt even made to 70 70 70 with other script at rock crabs :p

Personally as on my experience i didnt use breaktimer. I just did either 20-24 hours straight and then took 20-24hour break from boting and playing on the account.

Ofcourse it was on my own risk! So it should be as yours as well.

I think I'll go with 8h a day :D

Is this bot pretty much ban proof? just wondering looks really nice can't wait to try it!

Edit: also wondering does it bank for you if you have all supplies in your bank ready?

It takes everything out of your bank, if you are out of overloads or absorptions it will buy them for you and will use the barrel :)

pretty nice bot tbh

• Like 1

Thanks Fruity! I already trained 75-99 atk on a pure and here is a proggy of my 60 att noob zerk I'm botting atm.

Btw i hope you could att the option for superhuman strength and improved reflexes. I hope you would have time to add those at some point its the best xp for fair cost huh.png

Thanks anyway this is amazing script and if u think of buying, stop thinking and purchase the script guys! wink.png

ysvxGAz.png

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ