Fruity NMZ

Fruity

ay man please reply to this.

I'm using max ranged gear, overloads rock cake and absorption potions, trying to do that method for range instead of DHAROKS 

i cannot get it to work. teach me all might one. may the force be with you

How is it not working? What options you using?

What is the best to start with at 70/70/70 to 99 flats? Guthans or Dharoks?

Guthans would probs not be worth betting, with guthans all you have to do is click screen sometime within 20mins or what not. dharocks can be good if you have money to pay for repairs and all that jazz. I tend to g for bandos (or dragon depending on money) with a whip with a gmaul as a special weapon.

Guthans slower more afk.

Dharoks is faster xp less afk so more clicking all that jazz

Edited by Fruity

hey man im getting my new flat 70 account soon can i get a 48hr trail please smile.png

24hour trials, if you have the stats reply, will give when i know you're ready

it will stand by the overload barrel and not move when its supposed to be trading a host 

Is there white boxes on the floor? these display nearby hosts that you have selected.

still having the same issue where it either idles near overload's or keeps trying to withdraw more, every now and then it works.

May i see what settings you are using? is it a trade host problem (no hosts viisble (displayed with white boxes)). not sure why it would keep withdrawing unless you have put too many items in inventory and it cant fit them all in or what not.

Let me be honest, the script is flawless and great as said.

The only thing i gotta mention is, the new update to let the bot do all the work, like paying the host, going back to bank and all over, is risky.

The fact is, before this update you had to do these stuff all by your self so it gave a lil bit of ''human'' response instead of a ''bot'' doing the same over and over again.

This actually got me a two day ban and won't use it anymore (gotta thank you tho, got 99range and 95str before u rolled this update).

Just here to warn people, don't bot for too long.. 

Great job tho Fruity!

• Like 1

Let me be honest, the script is flawless and great as said.

The only thing i gotta mention is, the new update to let the bot do all the work, like paying the host, going back to bank and all over, is risky.

The fact is, before this update you had to do these stuff all by your self so it gave a lil bit of ''human'' response instead of a ''bot'' doing the same over and over again.

This actually got me a two day ban and won't use it anymore (gotta thank you tho, got 99range and 95str before u rolled this update).

Just here to warn people, don't bot for too long.. 

Great job tho Fruity!

Aye that is a risk and it is tempting to bot for ALOT longer when you dont have to maintain the account yourself. having the script running constantly is going to be a lil more risky and if you are botting on a high level and you love yer account id want to recommend a lil human interaction :)

Thank yuo for the kind words and all that jazz! hope you continue with your account :D

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ