Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Can i get a trial too? smile.png nvm bought it smile.png can't wait to try it

Added

Possible to pay with diffrent value? IE OSGP?

You can buy OSBot vouchers (store credit) from members with OSRS GP. can be found in voucher section

@Muffins sells vouchers, send him a PM or go to chatbox smile.png

Edited by Fruity

just bought this script, was wondering if you were thinking about fixing it any time soon? eating the rock cakes doesn't work, drinking the prayer pots don't work drinking the overload only works for the first sip, trading/paying for the dream doesn't work, the only thing that works about this script is the first 30 seconds when you enter the dream...

Okai thanks smile.png I will look into this more, because seems like this script is bad-ass and i need it.

alrighty

Bot use to run flawlessly but now it wont drink my overload potions or prayer potions ..

Script hasnt changed for a good week+ ish so check settings.

would love to get a trial!

will add in a mo.

Do you offer 24 hour trail? I would like to test before deciding if I want to purchase. wink.png

Again will add in a moment.

just bought this script, was wondering if you were thinking about fixing it any time soon? eating the rock cakes doesn't work, drinking the prayer pots don't work drinking the overload only works for the first sip, trading/paying for the dream doesn't work, the only thing that works about this script is the first 30 seconds when you enter the dream...

Can i see what settings you are using...? ive tested the script and it is working fine. Also, i have not had internet at home since last wednesday, when its back online i can start to update the script. suppose to have gotten it yesterday but apparently not here till thursday now.

Edited by Fruity

your best mate @Give me nats sent me here, sorry but do you mind just telling me whats the difference between the mountain daughter quest requirements and the demon quest requirements, like why you would pick one over the other?

Demon dreams gives more points, MTD Dreams are better EXP. I'd pick MTD > Demon

Cheers! Looks like the 2.4.33 update has given the script some issues according to other comments, or maybe they're just using the script incorrectly. :l

I wish i could tell you if it is or not but i havnt got net other than my 3g on phone atm D: should be back online tomorrow

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ